FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite 80s Cartoon

Psychopath50187
Mine would have to be The Thundercats.
Garnet
SCOOBY-DOO, that show was great and has continued to be ever since Very Happy Oh wait no one can forget He-man, and (was she his cousin or sister?) Shera. He said something like "By the power of Greyskull!" or something.
EDW1NCM
Ton Y Yeri
Scaramanga
Thundarr the Barbarian. Sure it was something of a huge ripoff of a ton of scifi films, but as a kid growing up, it was great
Kuririn
Scooby Doo where are you??????????? Laughing Laughing
alkady
The Jetsons, I'm not sure if it was from the 80's, Other than that Garfield & Peanut.
yooksauce
test
zvonca
Does anybody remember this cartoon Sport Billy.
its my favorite cartoon from 80's.
the main character is a boy who has a magic bag and timemachine ship and he is fighting aganist Vanda, an evil alien witch, with two of his friends dog and a girl.
sprinqles
Here's mine:
1) Scooby Doo
2) Jetsons
3) Flinstones
4) Garfield
Do japanes cartoons count? If they do then add Voltes V and Daimos to my list. Smile
Scaramanga
sprinqles wrote:

Do japanes cartoons count? If they do then add Voltes V and Daimos to my list. Smile

Oh heck if that IS going to count, yeah you'd have to add Robotech and Voltron to my list. Those were HUGE influences on me as a kid (and probably explain my ongoing obsession with anime.)
reggro
ohh... Flinstones and Jetsons...
i love them Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Laughing
talonsmallville
I liked Thundercats, but my favorite ever was and why not say is, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.
Jayfarer
Voltron. Easily.

I'll form the head.
tuncay
Thunder - Thunder - Thundercats.!!!
HDirtwater
Transformers, Danger Mouse, Thundar the Barbarian, and of course, Voltron. All great stuff.
screamingdecay
alkady wrote:
The Jetsons, I'm not sure if it was from the 80's, Other than that Garfield & Peanut.
I'm pretty sure that show started in 1965 around the stime the Flinestones cartoon started.
Thug
HDirtwater wrote:
Transformers

^^ Yes indeedy, the transformers ruled the 80`s.

Specialy the first episodes with Optimus Prime, Megatron & Starscream, Soundwave.... ect etc... i love m Smile
When the beast wars came i hooked off, it went from classic to shittyass..

And another 1, im not quiet sure if it was the 80`s or early 90`s but what about - Eek The Cat & The Terrible Thunder Lizards Very Happy OMGROFL! dope stuff aswelll
HoboPelican
I was drawing blanks on any 80s toons that I liked. And then I remembered. The Simpsons started in '89!
talonsmallville
HoboPelican wrote:
I was drawing blanks on any 80s toons that I liked. And then I remembered. The Simpsons started in '89!

Hi there,

Put some ones yours them here.
CrookedBlaze
Dude.

My Little Ponies and Rainbow Bright.

I was a Rainbow Bright junkie when I was little.
ryanh2006
Wow this is such a brillaint thread!! When I saw the thread title I was like Thundercats and then when I read the 1st (and subsequent posts) I was like it's so cool how many people agree with me! I also adored (adore?! eventhough I am 22!) Transformers and of course Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Cowaaaaaabunggaaa!! Very Happy
UVPMedia
There were probably many, but I would have to put Robotech (any one of the three parts) at the top, even though I didn't really understand it as a kid since I didn't watch it in order. I sorta just wanted to see the space ships and robots anyway.
molif
FLINSTONES..

hehe.. i love that cartoon.. i even catched their movie.. however, quite lame, but i likkkeeee.....