FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marines under mortar attack, crying for their lives..

thiamshui
Marines under mortar attack, crying for their lives...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlvLmBvOx8

Then, Imagine the Iraqi's civilians reactions being bombarded with Cluster Bombs, JDAMs, Napalms, WPs and 2000lbs bombs from B52s.

Dying from Napalms (disregarding whatever the US saying it's not Napalm because they subsituted petrol with kerosene) is the most horrific way to go. Because it is very painful, takes a very long time, and after burning to crasp, your heart keeps pumping for a few minutes more.

Iran should start producing Napalms, should US invade them and let the Americans population see what they are doing to the world..
carlokes
Everyone is equal when facing Death....you can be bloody rich or frickin poor, a soldier or a terrorist...but you still fear it like hell and when you fell that your time might be arriving you even do things that no one could imagine...
Code of Ruin
@Carlokes, we may be all equal when we die but it sure as hell is far more pleasant to die in a bed in your sleep than being burned alive by napalm.
madsencarl
Get rid of the terrorists, that's what I say. Better them than me.
n0obie4life
http://bugmenot.com/view.php?url=www.youtube.com

For anyone that don't have an account. It wants me to have one Sad
[FuN]goku
madsencarl wrote:
Get rid of the terrorists, that's what I say. Better them than me.
ya
ocalhoun
Just be glad the marines are there, otherwise it would be civilians being mortared.
Scorpio
Of course the civilians wont be mortared

The terrorists are intent on kicking only foreign ***.

They dont have any prejudice against their own people.

The fact that they are getting killed is that they are supporting the foreigners, like trying to join the police force which is run by the americans etc..

Otherwise they wont kill countrymen just for the fun of it.

Americans should have more sense and keep their heads firmly on their shoulders instead of poking their nose in every country's business and getting it chopped off

I wont blame the Iraqis or Afghans

America bloody well deserves what it is getting for all its I-am-the-saviour-of-the-world-and-everybody-is-my-slave attitude
Bones
Since when was the war in Iraq about terrorists? Since never. If Bush was really after the terrorists responsible for 9/11 then he would be bombing Saudi Arabia where the terrorists are actually from. Oh but that's right...he can't bomb the saudis, because he makes more money from the Bin Laden families investments than he makes from the american people.

Bush should be pissed on for what he is doing in Iraq.
Vrythramax
If I were facing death I would hope that I would have the courage to face it like a man...but I would probably not be so brave. It's easy to say "I will face death and spit in it's face", but the truth may be a little differant.

And I agree, napalm should be banned as being way to cruel.