FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flame Warriors

myrevolt
Not that I condone stereotyping forum members, but I found this Flame Warriors site interesting: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/. It has labeled several dozen "types" of forum posters with a cartoon and description. Oh the interesting things I find using stumbleupon...
R2.DETARD
ok website. the cartoons weren't as funny as i though they would be, and the text was O.K. pretty good find!
Garnet
I like that Ent was in the list Very Happy

I thought the descriptions were pretty accurate. The list perhaps didn't need to be that long, but they were recognizeable. I think the funny part was supposed to be how well the types were pegged. Cool site.
jabapyth
The list was way too long. I looked at about ten and then got boored. Pretty funny for some of them though. OK site Smile
coolclay
Yea I have seen this once before. I have seen many of those types, and been a few myself. I really like some of the pictures, they really sum up the kind of people some of those represent.
ocalhoun
That was most excelent!
I read all of them and had a decidedly lovely time matching different warriors to various posters at frihost.
Vrythramax
Cool Site! I wonder if Frihost will ever make it there...I kinda doubt it though, we don't have any real flammers here. Kind of strange how we all seem to get along...strange maybe, but nice nonetheless Smile
HDirtwater
Very cute. I will read in more detail over the next few days to decide which am I and which are some of the (strange) people I have met on various MBs.

Cool
n0obie4life
This is all of the staff.
Soulfire
Funny, but I also think that the list was too long. Just around 10 would've been sufficient. Good all the same.