FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

chaos legion??

vaoger
any one heard of it??
well is a quite good game....
where u are a summoner ...( dont know waht the main character...)
fight with his best freind who thought you kill her lover... or your lover..?? ( kind of confiuse to me)
where you can sommon legion from every crest you obtained tru the game...
it is supa hard game.. by very good.... if u like a bit of tomb rider + serious sam+ pokemon...
but one more thing... i can complete the game but.. cant find all the tonatos crest piece,..??
someone know how??
boysrule
erm.. although it is nice but the weakness is that we cant save it anywhere.. i never have a chance to save the game.. well, its not really a good game afterall =.=''
Ahmad Khan
I love the game, just spent a little time, but i got to stage 13. I just feel like being in the game. Hope a day when i will just be like him. I love those powerful legions.
I have noticed a useful thing. The doors made of steel contain a stamp on them, picturing the legion that can be used to smash the gate.
I think the most powerful and useful legions are sword and claw.
Sinars
I have this game. Its pretty good. But can get boring after a little bit. I thought the fighting system was pretty cool. But the attacks got a little repetitive after a couple levels. The graphics are pretty good for it's time.
vaoger
well the most good crest is tornatos... ultimate form
i like the game... esp the girl... nice shooting...
the game can be safe.. only after u finish the stage.. or clear it...
is hard to leve up the crest too.. take me tone of DAY to lvl tornatos to ultimate form... killing me...
oneightwo
my brother bought this game...i thought it sucked...mainly because it was boring and repetative. just hack after slash after hack after slash...soooo boring.