FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody actively participate in sports?

AdamantMonk
I personally can't stand just watching them, If I'm into them, I'm in them.

Personally I'm into Football (American), Rugby (There IS a difference other than body armor) and alternative sports that I'm not really sure would count as sports, such as Hiking (not really? more of a hobby) and the like.
skynet
Well i am in the Soccer, well not really - I play it with my friends, and basketball.
but I play also Tennis, but this is pretty profesional - in competition
Michael Wilson
I coach the Hutt Valley Spartans in the American Football Wellington Competition in Wellington New Zealand.

This is the southern most football competiton in the world. The althetes are talented but the knowledge levels are very low.
shadeR
i play basketball for about 11 years...i'm thinking to start with tennis...or maybe swimming Very Happy
Doordate
I use to all the time. Not anymore
chartcentral
I want to be a little active in sports. Not competitively but enough to make me fit. Smile
Iceaxe0410
I'm definitely more of a spectator than a participant. If I do participate in any sport, it's generally an individual type. I don't do well in teams that much I do know. I've always been better off doing things on my own in most things in life. Even among spectating, I'm not really much of a fan. The most I ever get into is a few basketball games if my team is winning. I consider myself a fake fan. I don't support the team unless if they're winning. I know its a bit shallow, but it's the truth.
Peterssidan
I do some running. I usually do it on my own but a few times a year I take part in races to see how I have improved.
standready
I used to do long cycling rides weekly. To darn old now plus roads are not as safe.
mshafiq
I was actively participating during school and colleges period.but now a days not only exercise to keep my self active and healthy.
mshafiq
I do not have enough time to play sport. But on every weekends i am trying to go sportplex and play.
bukaida
I was a University Blue in Table Tennis and played at national leve, some 15 years ago. Very Happy
amagard
Yep:
Badminton twice a week, Squash, Dancing twice a week, Hiking on weekends sometimes and during vacation, Cycling on weekends sometimes, and running twice a week.