FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Tool album on the way!

New Album 10,000 days will be better than the previous albums
Most Definitly
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Unlikely
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Apolytes
From the bands website www.toolband.com
Quote:
Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

Quote:
The new Tool single, "Vicarious" will officially be heard on radio on April 17th.

Any tool fan is looking foward to this i'm sure! Its supposed to be the last release by the band.

I heard the album is going to be the first that is really political. I'm not sure what I think about that if its true, I always went to APC for political lyrics and was glad that tool wasn't a popular rock band that wasnt entirely political.
conicon
I don't bvelieve that this album will be political whatsoever. Tool is above politics. What do you think about the album art and the "bigger picture?" any theories? I know that the piece from which the revealed jpeg seems to have been copied is really far larger, but is there anything you can tell about how it is "right before your eyes" or anything? Im thinking that it will be animated somehow maybe like aenema 's cover was in order for the image to rotate 360. Who knows, i guess.
Subsonic Sound
Frankly you should know by now not to trust ANYTHING Tool say about their album until it's released. They just love to keep people guessing.

After Aenima and Lateralus, they're going to have to pull of something quite spectacular with 10,000 Days, but since this is Tool we're talking about, I've no doubt they will. I can't wait for it... I've got my ticket booked already to see them at the Download festival this summer.
Frop
Vicarious was released today!
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C31A898439CBEB53 (be fast or link goes down Exclamation )