FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New forum (check inside!)

Frop
Razz Hey, me and some friends have just started a forum, the language is English, and you can talk about almost anything there!

The forum has just started so we haven't got many members to sign up yet, any help is appreciated Smile .

www.scrotum.be -->new link Exclamation

Thx, frop
billybob
Frop wrote:
Razz Hey, me and some friends have just started a forum, the language is English, and you can talk about almost anything there!

The forum has just started so we haven't got many members to sign up yet, any help is appreciated Smile .

http://frop.boardcity.com/index.php -->link

Thx, frop

You have locked all boards to guests therefore making people register to be able to see the content maybe it would be better if you allowed guests to view posts but not actually make posts until they register, this way visitors can see the content before registering therefore know weather or not its worth while registering.
Also you have left the admin forum visible to everyone wouldn’t it be best to hide these to everyone except admins.

Hope this helps
Ryan
Alie
Quote:
you can talk about almost anything there!

The problem is that in network there are too much sites with the same idea. Think about something sspecial you can add to your forums.
About forum engine: one's more - nothing new, good old phpBB2 even without quock reply hack... The same is about the template.
Generaly: 4/10.

It's only my opinion.
Frop
billybob wrote:
Frop wrote:

http://frop.boardcity.com/index.php -->link

Thx, frop

You have locked all boards to guests therefore making people register to be able to see the content maybe it would be better if you allowed guests to view posts but not actually make posts until they register, this way visitors can see the content before registering therefore know weather or not its worth while registering.
Also you have left the admin forum visible to everyone wouldn’t it be best to hide these to everyone except admins.

Hope this helps
Ryan

Thx for that, i believe thatp roblem is fixed now? But thx a lot, constructive criticism is the way to go:)
billybob
yeah the admin forum is hidden and the genral chat is viewable to guest but thats the onlyone that is (i think)
Frop
Thx for the tips all.

We got ourselves a new link and a new skin:

www.scrotum.be Laughing (no ,this is not pr0n-forum)