FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is better?

Sebaci
Which is better (without looking at shoutbox)

This one?

or this one?
thiamshui
the dark one is nicer n looks more cool.. for your shoutbox, use a dark one also to complement the theme..
[FuN]goku
the dark one
TurkishGamer
I also like the dark one.

The orange to yellow gradient background doesn't look as good as the black one

Also I think that black font on yellow background isn't as good as yellow font on black background.(I am talking about the menu)

Edit:
Now that you changed the menu a little bit, I think that it looks much better than before.
Kael
I like darker colors myself. So I'm going to have to agree with everyone else Wink
Garnet
I liked the orange at the top, but like everyone else I like the look of the darker overall better.
dz9c
I have to say the orange, its light, but a very calm light and doesnt hurt your eyes. The black is nice, yes but I like orange better and Im not going to say the darker one because everyone else is.
Sebaci
I know that using many colors is not recomended, I had 5 colors before and now I have 3 colors and I think it's better. I also think that white text on a black background looks much better than black text on white background. I have just changed menu colors a bit:

Before:

After:

Now I'm going to change text color on my site using CSS style;)
dz9c
Sebaci wrote:
I know that using many colors is not recomended, I had 5 colors before and now I have 3 colors and I think it's better. I also think that white text on a black background looks much better than black text on white background. I have just changed menu colors a bit:

Before:

After:

Now I'm going to change text color on my site using CSS style;)

I like that much better man lol. Kinda a small change but it makes a difference. Good luck with your work
Sebaci
dz9c wrote:

I like that much better man lol. Kinda a small change but it makes a difference. Good luck with your work

Thanks. All graphisc I make in Gimp, but I will learn to make in Photoshop so my design should be better soon Wink I'm young and I have to learn alone how to make website. I started to learn html month ago, now I'm going to learn php (I know C++ basics) so quality of my wegsite will be improved form time to time Smile

EDIT:

Which is better now?