FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gunz Online

Is Gunz Bether than runescape
YES, MUCH BETTER!!!
78%
 78%  [ 22 ]
I don't know exectly
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
NO, RUNESCAPE OWNS!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

darkness
Hey,
Anyone played Gunz online, i love this game.
Very nice Graphics and it likes Runescape but much better Cool Cool
But you must download it and install it, (FOR FREE)
And then this game must TORRENT itself, about 1 a 2 hours.

(Download here)

http://www.gunzonline.com

And make an account at that site
Then your're ready for play.
1. Log in and choose a match server
2. Make a new Character
3. Go to a server or make a new server
4. And play
5. Get a high lvl by killing other people who play this game Exclamation Exclamation

Quote:
PS: MY NICKNAME = kuijpers007
Kai
From what I hear many people use Cheat and Hack programs so that they cannot be killed. Making the game pointless.
headoncollision
Gunz Online got installed, probably played for 10 mins, and then uninstalled.

With the game being free and all, I'd have more fun playing gunbound than playing gunz online. or pong.
selim06
i heard this game and i played but i didn't like it...So i won't play again...
darkness
Kai wrote:
From what I hear many people use Cheat and Hack programs so that they cannot be killed. Making the game pointless.
YES YOUR'RE RIGTH Those many hackers use aimbots, wall hacks. But when the official version comes out ALL hackers got BANNED Exclamation Razz Razz Exclamation
dz9c
Ah yes GunZ is wicked awesome...though the servers lagged a lot for me and didnt work so I just uninstalled it months ago. I recommend anyone play it, really nice graphics for a free game and kinda fun
Kai
dz9c wrote:
Ah yes GunZ is wicked awesome...though the servers lagged a lot for me and didnt work so I just uninstalled it months ago. I recommend anyone play it, really nice graphics for a free game and kinda fun

I can see this game like Runescape. I play it, get to level 20 then quit because it'll get boring.
darkness
Kai wrote:
dz9c wrote:

I can see this game like Runescape. I play it, get to level 20 then quit because it'll get boring.
LVL in runescape or Gunz Online ???, i dont like runescape my lvl in runescape is lvl 70, realy bored... so i play gunz. im in lvl 15 Sad Sad You get slow lvls... its a little bit bored.
Master-
How can Gunz be similiar to Runescape?

Gunz is Action based.
Runescape is RPG based.

I dont see how you can get those similiar..
THELAW
I infact play GunZ Online, yes is sucks becuase people hack... the only thing about it is the swords, infact JgunZ is better cause quest and regular game, and no hacks now. India GunZ has no hack protections, servers are messed up, and people can delete names and hack you so thats a pretty crappy beta.. I have to say if Runescape is probably better. I say any RPG game that has good gameplay and Scenery and monsters and items and not a whole lot lag would be better than free based action games lol. Silkroad and Ran online is better than GunZ and they are free.
SkyBurner
Gunz onlineline is a good game but it can b boring after a while.
go and try in the start lvl up is very easy. Cool
moriq
i cant play gunz online.

laaaag Very Happy
pat2tones
i play it
Dragate
Yea man... I'ts so awesome I have 3 accoutns one is level 12 and the rest are like 5 and 4... w.e I'ts pretty fun... It's crazy graphics and they are improoving... The staff in the international beta installed some crazy maps earlier, but since a crash in a game (which has now been fixed) only has the port.... For software people who don't support OpenGL... Your computer goes into infinite loops in some maps... like port, factory, jail...

All in all... It's a very fantastic game.... You can buy stuff with bounty points with you get from killing people and you can buy clothes. guns, nadesm swords, daggers... very cool
ltbennett
notice how runescape has no votes
guz kik more ass than runescape any day gr8 game only problem is that it takes some time to update
killerdevil
i playing gunz online.gunz is very good action mmo game.very good action mmo.if you like matrix,you must play gunz Laughing
exarkun
Is it a MMORPG game or one of those that is like gunbound?
killerdevil
lol.no gunbound.mmorpg.
jeffleo
I don't know why you're even bothering to compare GunZ and Runescape. Both games are worlds apart!!!

GunZ is a FPS. RS is a RPG.

It's hard to compare cross-genres. LOLs.
ltbennett
runescape sucks butt big time
domex
This is good game
jeffleo
GunZ is good, but I prefer Unreal Tournament and Quake. But you aren't comparing that, so I won't say much more. xD
Psyfer
I love GunZ online. So much fun.

What lvl characters do you guys have?

I have a lvl 14 and a lvl 10

the game is really amazing, especially for the fact that it's free. definatly fun
Hanpusu-kun
I have always have problems connecting up and its driving me crazy >___<

and by that i also mean, I dont play it anymore ;<
Rsam
Played it for a little while mainly with my friends. Game lagged too much though, so I quit.
dbking
Gunz rules... runescape SUCKS

i tried runescape and i paniced from the lausy grafics..! i dont understand how do people still playing this sucky game..

in gunz there is action, not just improving your boring skills all day long as in runescape.

ps im "dbking" in gunz too.. level 25 at the moment..
and i hae no clan so if you have tell me..

GUNZ ROCKS1
ltbennett
notice how runescape has no votes
Jayfarer
Gunz is one of the best free online games to come out. Better than RuneScape, better than GunBound, better than MapleStory, better than Ragnarok. If only they had more servers and more frequent updates.
QrafTee
The biggest problem with Gunz is the amount of hacking that goes on and how it isn't regulated. I mean almost all female characters hack like nothing and don't give a damn whether you know it or not. They just pretend they're foreign and don't speak.