FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what to do?

shadeR
i know that is quite stupid to post thread like this one but...

i'm in a tricky situation, i'm with this girl for about 1,7 years...and there has been no problems..since now..
i met one girl..i'm attracted to her...she's just beuatifull...btw she's attracted to me too...but is's not love, it's just...i dont't know...strange feelin'.
i love my girlfriend..but i don't know what to do... i kissed this other girl...and i had some stupid feeling...:S

can you advise me what to do...or what would you do?
bercha
if u said you love your girlfriend, you shouldn't be thinking about another girl. If your g/f did the same thing to you, how would you feel?
If u're attracted to another girl, you have to choose by yourself. Either forget about this girl, or leave your girlfriend...
darrenpaul
I have to agree, its unfair on your G/F, to string her along if your heart in not 100% in it, If you really care about your g/f you would realise this
Mr Smith
Look buddy...

Go to google, type in "Hot girl"

Wow, you have got: Results 1 - 10 of about 93,000,000 for hot girl. (0.23 seconds)

Thats possibly 93 million different girls that you could have... But there is one out there that loves you to bits, and you know who it is. Your current woman.
innercity
what u think is good of course !
shadeR
i took some time and thought about the whole situation...i've stayed with my old/current girlfriend... because i don't wanna loose one person that i really care about... i'm sorry that i ever doubted in my relathionship...

ty 4 ur advices.