FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Virused?

noliver
Edit. False Alarm.
foggy
That's saying that there is a spyware application or virus that has infected your computer is trying to send queries to the google search engine automatically. Google did not give you the virus, it couldn't have prevented it, and google is not infected. I recommend you do what it suggests and run a virus and spyware scan.
noliver
LOL, Sometimes I worry about myself. Okay - will do the virus scan .

Cheers,

//\\//ick.
caiba
Using the killing virus device to kill virus, the virus is abominable . Wink
KrUnAl
i use google all the time. lolsome of the sites you go too are full of virsuses but i got myselg a firewall Smile
noliver
Well I was not really virused - it was someone on my ISP that was spamming google and then google's search window changed ( to prevent the spammer from flooding the site ) and you had to type in a code before you could search. First time its ever happened to me, but I guess it must have happened to google before because they had all the defences in place.

Cheers,
Nick.
digibluez
Hum,oh this topic scared the hell out of me.I mnea i cant live without google.would you.
Hi33
What are you serious?
RuLeR
Hi33 wrote:
What are you serious?

AS MENTIONED ABOVE DITTO
floridastyle1
What are you serious? yeah yeah
Blazole
Google did not give you a virus at all. Google may of linked you to a website with a virus.

But i can asure you that google its self did not give you a virus.
alrofaee
foggy wrote:
That's saying that there is a spyware application or virus that has infected your computer is trying to send queries to the google search engine automatically. Google did not give you the virus, it couldn't have prevented it, and google is not infected. I recommend you do what it suggests and run a virus and spyware scan.

That's right , maybe the virus or spyware came fron another way . Exclamation
markgil
A Google virus is a software virus that in some way involves the Google corporation. Of course, the Google corporation has no intent to launch software viruses on the world. A Google virus is created by a malicious third party. A Google virus may be used to attack Google and/or is inadvertently spread by someone in the Google corporation (we can all spread viruses by accident, it's just when the brainiacs at Google do it we think, rightly, 'it can happen to anyone', and start to worry).