FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Godfather

shadyse
Has anyone tried The Godfather pc game?
It's a great game though the grapich is quite bad but the game is absolutly great according to me Very Happy

What about you guys, do you like the new Godfather game?

Shadyse
Ljsk
I recenlty got the ps2 version. Ordered it for Christmass and it just shows up. Got as far as don, doesn't have much replay value, can't be bothered with don of nyc.
TonkPilz
I got may .... hands on it a few days ago but i havent tryd it yhet bean playing oblivion Very Happy

strang i heard that the graphics whar suppose to be superb, ground braking even but i'll take your word for it... for now
Sinars
Had this game been made about 4 years ago. It would have been superb. But to today's standards. This game just fails to impress me.
selim06
i haven't get it yet but i will get it...Sure i love this type of games...
shadeR
i heard that game is too easy...it takes just 7-8 hours to finish it :S...but i'm gonna buy it anyway:D
photon
the graphics sure are not good, but the gameplay is pretty good. can be played once for sure. and what more, it doesnt need hefty system requirements
shisamandisa
I wrote a review of it on this forum actually, and it amazes me. I love the GTA titles and this one definately was a winner. The graphics are very good for xbox, and when it comes out for Xbox 360 it will be even more polished and playable. This game has very good aspects of it, but I wont go into detail, you can read my review.