FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Computer network job

tamilchild
Computer network job is very interesting joy my point of view. This job is very creative , incentive and learn more categorized job. most wanted job list of this time is network job. Are you sure?
akky
yeah i heard that this job is going very well, and that there is always people hiring for computer networking.
sketteksalfa
are network related jobs easy to learn?
exarkun
and most of them, I heard, has a flexible working hours and can also work from home.
WebSiteGuru
tamilchild - Networking job is hard in some aspect. It is a very challanging job. You will need to learn a lot about the concept and infrastructure of the network.

akky - Yes, this job is going well, but there are a lot of competitions out there. You will have to be good and experience in this field.

sketteksalfa - Yes and NO! If you are a techinical person, it is easy to learn, but if you are not it will be tough.

exarkun - 75 to 80 percents of the Networking job you will have to be on site, and also half of the time overtime is in place (if you call that flexible). I dont see much of the so call work at home position, but if you mean on call and remote in when users having problem. I guess I can call it as work from home, but that typically will be overtime.