FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FLASH HELP NEEDED BADLY!!!

KHO
Please, someone help, l will give a donation to whoever helps me!!

l need a menu that will have three things (menu is to be vertical), just give them dummy names, when you mouse over one, it will expand to the left and have a few things in each, just make two in each so l can see how it works. The objects in the sub-category need to be selectable so when you click on them it summons the document (a .txt file) to the movie.

l have a set up that brings the variables from a file into the document, and my dyamic text fields will use those to display the text in the mannor l need. All l need, is the menu and to know how to set up the vars so that l can have something like

loadVariablesNum(sg_txt, "");

where sg_txt is the variable for the document it loads to get the variables Neutral hope that sense Neutral

l need this soon, and have been looking through google franticaly to no avail, please help! Neutral
Game Fortress
I just made a flash menu the other day.. It turned out pretty cool

What i usually do is simply tell the animation to stop on a frame with the buttons, and tell the buttons to jump to new sequences.... It may be beating around the bush, but it works for me.
Traveller
Before spending any Fri$, check out:

http://www.to.ma/tomaflash-flashDropdown.phtml

It's a FREE, Flash, drop-down menu generator. The site also has a lot of other good freebies.
sparks
Wow!
That's a really cool menu.Do you know of a site that automatically generates flash banners for free as well.(I've seen it's worth asking because I am the laxy type even though I know how to create them myself but I also don't have enough time sometimes)
Thanks!
kawkazEE
the best way to create menu in flash based on my experience is to use a movieclip instead of buttons. with movie clip you can have more flexibility in designs. it also supports the functionality the buttons have coz every componet in flash is just a fancy movieclip. Laughing Laughing Laughing