FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Alex Rider Series

dz9c
The Alex Rider Series by Anthony Harowitz is cool because he writes for young adults, that of which I am. The books in the series that i can remember are Stormbreaker, Point Blank, Skeleton Key, Eagle Strike, Scorpia, and Ark Angel. BTW a movie on the first book is comin out in july!!
CyanEyed
the alex rider series is amazing. i absolutely love those books.

and as for the movie, its being released today and im gonna go watch it this evening. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i was gonna go for the auditions last year but the hospital wouldnt let me Sad Mad
Josso
I love the books to be honest, not my favourite series (I'm more of a sci-fi person). I wish I'd read more actually but I never seem to find the time in-between my on-going assault to read all of the discworld series. I've only read Point Blanc, Eagle Strike, and Ark Angel. From what I've seen from the trailers I think the film could completly ruin everything but of course I could be wrong. I'll go and see it make my own judgement, I really hope it doesn't though would wreck my mental image of the books storylines.
Alexr
I was wanting to find out where the auditions for the next film were going to be but i haven't had any luck. Does anyone know where they are going to be?
reddishblue
I like those books
Havn't seen the movie, hope it lives up to the printed form Smile
wiggy
Anthony Horowitz is my favourite author and I read all the Alex Rider books and 5/6 of the Diamond brothers books. They're so good, I've also read the power of five books they're only two at the monent but he's writing the third one as we speak!
roseredd
I love the Alex Rider books! The only problem I seem to have is that I get so excited, I start to speed-read, and I miss important details, ending up all confused later in the book! XD
pampoon
This may be a book out of my league, but the other day my brother brought home this book, Scorpia, that he had to read for his English class.

Well, my story ends in that I really liked the book and the fact that I could start with the fifth installment in the series and not be lost at all. I now plan to read the other five books in the Alex Rider series.

But a tip of advice, never try to explain how you liked a seventh grade book to your college friends Laughing .

(These are my own opinions)

God bless,
Pampoon
Holy
Oh! Point Blank was a sweet book. A loved it. Read it 3 times and still liked it. It's not an ordinary book, making it very thrilling. I think all it needed was a little... romance (not sure where you'd fit that though. lol.)