FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dan Brown

MrBlockeel
i really enjoyed reading the books of Dan Brown
the Bernini Mistery
and ofcours The davinci code
he has such a nutural pen
i love it
oogenlust
The following story experienced by myself have the same thrilling effect as those happened in Dan Brown's novel.
It is as follows:
i have to type it in chinese:
話說兩天前盲醫師被炸了一張申訴單,大致情形是這樣的,有一位阿婆住進內科病房,因為她對內科醫師說,診所眼科醫師告訴她,可能有青光眼,開了藥水給她點;所以內科醫師照會我幫她檢查。

她的外孫女陪著她到眼科門診檢查,當時眼壓在正常範圍,視神經也還好;我問她們之前眼壓大概多高?不知道。診所醫師開什麼藥水?不知道。有帶來醫院嗎?沒有。我指著門診常備的青光眼藥水瓶子請她們辨認,她們搖搖頭;因為有些藥水是一天點兩次三次四次或睡前,可以提供線索,詢問一天點幾次?還是不知道。

因為眼壓視神經正常,一時很難下青光眼的診斷;而且有心臟病,氣喘,腎臟病的人,有些眼藥是不能點的,最嚴重的副作用會致命。所以我對她們說,可否將家中眼藥帶來醫院,讓我確定其中到底有無治療青光眼的藥水,目前眼壓正常是因為點藥控制住的,還是根本沒有此類藥水,其實並無青光眼?不然此時眼壓正常,很難隨便開藥。

當場家屬說好,帶病患回病房;但後來並沒有拿藥水給我看,申訴單就來了。理由是:一位專業醫師,檢查病人後還不能確定診斷,還需要之前的用藥紀錄才能開藥?還說那有時間回家拿藥?難道她們所要的不是病患安全,正確用藥,只是一瓶味素藥水嗎?

昨天早上我提筆寫了回覆,整張紙密密麻麻,最後兩句寫了:人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青,就差橫批沒補上”老娘不幹了!”。想著這樣哭下去,可能會真的成為名副其實的盲醫師;又擔心希伯克拉底屍骨未寒,會從棺材裡爬起對我這個沒骨氣的後生丟石頭;而且古有名訓:勿恃敵之不來,恃吾有以待之。

意思就是:如果這輩子註定逃不過申訴或醫糾的痴纏,盲醫師勢必得先好好準備。所以下午我就決定出門,到 Dior 專櫃買一支防水睫毛膏;即使再哭,也不會變成熊貓唱超口愛。

補完貨,我想起碧兒泉有新產品,就直直走到櫃上;專櫃小姐開口就說:有沒有人說過妳長得很像崔智友?我剛才看妳走過來,還以為她們請到本人來代言呢?

我覺得尷尬沒回話,先問她產品的事,過了一會,她又說:妳的衣服好漂亮喔!這下我有話可說了:九百塊。她還是不改顏色:啊?我還以為是設計師品牌呢!妳的鞋子也好特別,在哪裡買的?

盲醫師真正沒用,不囉唆一口氣買了兩瓶。

不過回到家攬鏡自照,我唯一能和崔智友比美的,大概只有十秒鐘落淚的功夫吧?真有妳的,雪中送炭的專櫃小姐,我得向您多學習。
drkarthi
Can u translate it in English.

oogenlust wrote:
The following story experienced by myself have the same thrilling effect as those happened in Dan Brown's novel.
It is as follows:
i have to type it in chinese:
話說兩天前盲醫師被炸了一張申訴單,大致情形是這樣的,有一位阿婆住進內科病房,因為她對內科醫師說,診所眼科醫師告訴她,可能有青光眼,開了藥水給她點;所以內科醫師照會我幫她檢查。

她的外孫女陪著她到眼科門診檢查,當時眼壓在正常範圍,視神經也還好;我問她們之前眼壓大概多高?不知道。診所醫師開什麼藥水?不知道。有帶來醫院嗎?沒有。我指著門診常備的青光眼藥水瓶子請她們辨認,她們搖搖頭;因為有些藥水是一天點兩次三次四次或睡前,可以提供線索,詢問一天點幾次?還是不知道。

因為眼壓視神經正常,一時很難下青光眼的診斷;而且有心臟病,氣喘,腎臟病的人,有些眼藥是不能點的,最嚴重的副作用會致命。所以我對她們說,可否將家中眼藥帶來醫院,讓我確定其中到底有無治療青光眼的藥水,目前眼壓正常是因為點藥控制住的,還是根本沒有此類藥水,其實並無青光眼?不然此時眼壓正常,很難隨便開藥。

當場家屬說好,帶病患回病房;但後來並沒有拿藥水給我看,申訴單就來了。理由是:一位專業醫師,檢查病人後還不能確定診斷,還需要之前的用藥紀錄才能開藥?還說那有時間回家拿藥?難道她們所要的不是病患安全,正確用藥,只是一瓶味素藥水嗎?

昨天早上我提筆寫了回覆,整張紙密密麻麻,最後兩句寫了:人生自古誰無死,留取丹心照汗青,就差橫批沒補上”老娘不幹了!”。想著這樣哭下去,可能會真的成為名副其實的盲醫師;又擔心希伯克拉底屍骨未寒,會從棺材裡爬起對我這個沒骨氣的後生丟石頭;而且古有名訓:勿恃敵之不來,恃吾有以待之。

意思就是:如果這輩子註定逃不過申訴或醫糾的痴纏,盲醫師勢必得先好好準備。所以下午我就決定出門,到 Dior 專櫃買一支防水睫毛膏;即使再哭,也不會變成熊貓唱超口愛。

補完貨,我想起碧兒泉有新產品,就直直走到櫃上;專櫃小姐開口就說:有沒有人說過妳長得很像崔智友?我剛才看妳走過來,還以為她們請到本人來代言呢?

我覺得尷尬沒回話,先問她產品的事,過了一會,她又說:妳的衣服好漂亮喔!這下我有話可說了:九百塊。她還是不改顏色:啊?我還以為是設計師品牌呢!妳的鞋子也好特別,在哪裡買的?

盲醫師真正沒用,不囉唆一口氣買了兩瓶。

不過回到家攬鏡自照,我唯一能和崔智友比美的,大概只有十秒鐘落淚的功夫吧?真有妳的,雪中送炭的專櫃小姐,我得向您多學習。
jyrevi
i also enjoy reading Dan Brown books, like Digital Fortress, Angels and Demons. I haven't read The DaVainci Code yet, though, but my friends say it's amazing, and that they almost believed it. Shocked
Blaster
It only looks like a buch of question marks sort of like

?????????????????,??????? ????????? ??? ?????,????.

So what does it say in english?
jyrevi
Yeah, what does it say? Shocked i don't see question marks though... I see little square boxes Very Happy
OtakuBoi
I see chinese :X Heh, me and my asian language packs.... Anyway.. Here's a rough translation thnx to google Wink

Quote:
Doctors said two days ago was a blind one single complaint, or is this the case, a woman into medical wards because she College of Physicians, said that doctors told her eye clinics may have glaucoma, met syrup to her point;
So I helped her check College of Physicians note. She accompanied her granddaughter to eye clinic examination, when Yanya in normal scope lens also Fortunately;
I asked them about how high Yanya before? Do not know. Clinic doctors opened what syrup? Do not know. Bring a hospital? No. I pointed to the glaucoma medicine bottles standing outpatient requested them to identify their shakes her head;
Because some syrup is day two points before bed at three or four, could provide clues about several points day? Still do not know. Yanya lens as normal, it is difficult for the diagnosis of glaucoma;
And people with heart, asthma, kidney disease, is not some Yanyao points, the most serious side effects will be fatal. So I said to them, can be brought home Yanyao hospitals, let me determine which is the availability of treatment glaucoma medicine, the current Yanya normal because of the control points medicine, or no such syrup, in fact, no glaucoma? Otherwise this Yanya normal, it is difficult to make the medicine. Families said good spot, bring patients back to wards;
But then I did not get to see syrup, to the appeals alone. The reasons are : a professional doctor to examine the patient after diagnosis has not been determined, there is a need before records can be used prescription? Said that the time to go home really? Do not they want with security, and correctly use, but a bottle shifts syrup? Yesterday morning I begin to write a written response, the closely-packed piece of paper, wrote the last two sentences : Life From ancient times as never, not less horizontal hanging up "your mother!
". This will probably cry may really become truly blind doctor;
Also worried Xibaikela end Shiguweihan will have somebody from the coffin of my Meiguqi the man threw stones;
And the famous ancient training : not what the enemy to meet him it. Meaning is : If this person is destined to escape the correct medical complaints or Chi Chan, the first blind doctor will be carefully prepared. So I decided to leave the afternoon to buy a waterproof lash Dior counter ointment;
Even otherwise, it will not become a sing-mouth panda love. - End goods, I think Pitt abuse-new products, cut to 16mm;
Fancy Miss saying : Has anyone said that you stood like Cuizhiyou? I Kan妳 approaching, I thought that they were invited to speak? I feel embarrassed not talking, the first thing I asked her products, while, she says : Do clothes so beautiful! I have left to say about this next : 900 pieces. She did not change colours : Oh? I thought I was the designer brands! Do the shoes or special, where to buy? Blind doctors really useless without putting one bought alcohol. But since home care as a mirror, I can only enter and Cuizhiyou, probably only 10 seconds tears of effort? You really have the help of Miss Fancy, I must assure you learn more.
anders aka sensei
He is a fantastic author and when you read his books...wauw!
You think that it is all real..!
I haven't read digital fortress is it a nice book?