FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

travel forum

should there be a travel forum?
yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
who cares?
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

dfreeman616
not sure where you could put it, maybe under lifestyles, but i think there should be a travel forum.
Blaster
I think it is a good idea. A lot of people like to travel. It would be nice if we could talk about where we have been and where we are going. You could get tips from others of different things like hotels to different attrations.
wumingsden
I think that it is a bad idea. The main focus of the forums are because of FriHost, in my opinion there are already enough forums without adding extra ones on that have nothing to do with the foundations of what we believe in - Free, Reliable Hosting.

However, kept open for more feedback
selim06
i think no need to open this forum...Because there is enough forum to post i think...And travel section is a good idea but here is a WEbmaster forum may be some of photos etc post to art gallery and give some information about it..
dwcnps
I'm thinking yes or maybe at this moment Embarassed
mOrpheuS
Travelling is a hobby, right ? Wink

Why not make the best possible use of the existing sections instead of narrowing them down to highly specfic subjects ?
After all, a section is meant to house a broader group of subjects.
Travel seems too specific to warrant a section of it's own, in my opinion.
dwcnps
Okay, may aswell Rolling Eyes .
That Emoticom makes me sick :-8 .
jackbreat
I thing it is good for all,who know or don't know about travel.Information which is can help to all persons.
mikeperhem1
I think it is good information sharing.It is helpful to other.
sonam
I am agree with morpheos. This is hoby and I think there are is enough room for posting travels things. Smile

Sonam
Peterssidan
Have you not seen that we have the Travel and Countries forum now?

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-71156.html
Blaster
I think this is a great idea... Oh wait I said that back in 2006... 8 years ago now... If I'm not mistaken a few months after this thread was last posted in we had the TRAVEL forum... But what do i know... Rolling Eyes
tonberry
I think it's a good idea. Traveling is so popular, it deserves to have its own place. Most of us can't wait to get to holidays and then do reserach to find a good spot to travel and regenerate the lost energy in some exotic location. IRL, it's like cats vs dogs, travels are something people just love to talk and listen about and do it often.

There was a "Travel Week" or something in my city once and ordinary people who had just happened to travel to unordinary places on Earth had organized meetings where they showed slides and talked about their adventures. Gazillion people showed up at all those.

Every year, many people start travel-related higher education because working as a travel guide is a marvelous prospect. Unfortunately, there are always more people on the market applying for those jobs than free jobs, but people study it anyway.
Blaster
This is a post that no one will read. Apes are like humans. Spam is a food. It is also the people that post in topics like this.

Now can we please lock this thread?

TRAVEL FORUM

(lets see if this helps anyone)