FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

your unique interesting experience

jazrt
please share something is personally happen to you.

jazrt wrote:
while in Tamworth something very interesting .
earlier that day there were like a hundred of the rebels bikie gang rode their choppers through the main street of Tamworth.
I was walking back from my campsite to the festival On the way decided to pick up some pizza. Just inside the barriers to keep unofficial cars out of the street.were three Harleys. And two of the rebels bikie gang standing outside the pizza place and two uniformed officers talking to them as I was walking past to go inside the pizza place.
I overheard a conversation. It went something a little like this.

police, "do you have permits to allow bikes to be in here".
rebel, "no we do not have permits."
Police, "see those barriers there they are to stop people that do not have permits to be in here unless your vehicle has a permit it is not to be in here."
Rebel, we did not realise those barriers are meant to keep us out."
I'm just walking in the door into the pizza place to buy a couple pieces of pizza.when I hear-
police, "I will need to see your licence"
inside the pizza place where I just entered was the third rebel member. He had just bought his piece of pizza and were starting to walk out. This guy was huge all three of the members were New Zealanders but the guy walking out was huge. I mean his arms were like tree trucks his arm alone was about the same size as my waist.
As he walks out in a very calm voice without any overtones Just makes a plain statement of,"I do not have a licence."
For a few moments the officer has no response.
And I had just bought my pizza. And there was no other reason for me to be there I did not stay.
in about three minutes or less there were like 60 Federal police surrounding the pizza place. For the next half an hour to an hour.
After which I heard the three bikes riding out the area.
And I thought to myself. Most of anyone else that had been asked for a licence and could not produce the and had told the police that they had not a licence would we have been allowed to start the vehicle and drive it on the road. Having been surrounded by 60 Federal police.
The only people that know that entire story.
The guy that was at the pizza place.
The police involved.
The rebel gang members that were involved.
and myself.
jazrt
is there no one with a unique personal experience?
selim06
jazrt wrote:

i don't share because i don't like this type of topics...i've probably had some...
jazrt
selim06 wrote:
jazrt wrote:

i don't share because i don't like this type of topics...i've probably had some...

Oh My Türkiye Preistess
thank you for sharing, you don't like sharing this type of topic. and yet I must have struck some sort of strong emotion in you to have written such a useless piece of shiet...
And yet you have had some unique personal experience that you say you have probably had.
what verbal faeces you love to share as you have done me.

I have a wonderful unique experience. And you flame me for it. Thank you for your warm compassionate soul. oops I meant arsole.

If anyone else has something positive to contribute please you're welcome.
dz9c
Yea, I have one unlike some people! Meeting this girl in my gym class that ended up being my gf in a couple weeks. She is awesome and I love her more than anything. Ah love is in the air...Life aint never been better! Likes me for me, like her for her, what could be better. Smile
lady_yavanna
wow you're very lucky then dz9c!!! hold onto that 1! Laughing

jazrt i dont think you should be so harsh. some people like to keep their personal experiences..........well, personal. but i DO agree selim shouldn't have replied if that's all he was going to say.

my unique experience?.....well i guess being a korean girl who was adopted in2 an aussie family is pretty special, tho not really unique Confused what might make it more unique is the fact my adoptive parents also adopted a Korean boy 2 years before they got me, and who is also 2 years older than me Very Happy i love em all to bits Very Happy
reddishblue
This is a very old topic and there is another, much more successful topic about this, answering the example of spamming above is pointless
rheanna
jazrt wrote:
please share something is personally happen to you.

jazrt wrote:
while in Tamworth something very interesting .
earlier that day there were like a hundred of the rebels bike gang rode their choppers through the main street of Tamworth.
I was walking back from my campsite to the festival On the way decided to pick up some pizza. Just inside the barriers to keep unofficial cars out of the street.were three Harley. And two of the rebels bike gang standing outside the pizza place and two uniformed officers talking to them as I was walking past to go inside the pizza place.
I overheard a conversation. It went something a little like this.

police, "do you have permits to allow bikes to be in here".
rebel, "no we do not have permits."
Police, "see those barriers there they are to stop people that do not have permits to be in here unless your vehicle has a permit it is not to be in here."
Rebel, we did not realize those barriers are meant to keep us out."
I'm just walking in the door into the pizza place to buy a couple pieces of pizza.when I hear-
police, "I will need to see your license"
inside the pizza place where I just entered was the third rebel member. He had just bought his piece of pizza and were starting to walk out. This guy was huge all three of the members were New Zealanders but the guy walking out was huge. I mean his arms were like tree trucks his arm alone was about the same size as my waist.
As he walks out in a very calm voice without any overtones Just makes a plain statement of,"I do not have a license."
For a few moments the officer has no response.
And I had just bought my pizza. And there was no other reason for me to be there I did not stay.
in about three minutes or less there were like 60 Federal police surrounding the pizza place. For the next half an hour to an hour.
After which I heard the three bikes riding out the area.
And I thought to myself. Most of anyone else that had been asked for a license and could not produce the and had told the police that they had not a license would we have been allowed to start the vehicle and drive it on the road. Having been surrounded by 60 Federal police.
The only people that know that entire story.
The guy that was at the pizza place.
The police involved.
The rebel gang members that were involved.
and myself.

Most likely one of them bikers had a warrant and the cop that was there was scared sh*tless. To simply put it.