FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Send Mail HTML Form

Shike
I'm trying to build an HTML Form to send me an email (including attachments). here is the link to the form, can I get any help with getting it to send?

http://shike.frih.net/submit2.html

Thanks

EDIT: I guess what I'm asking is what is the action="?" link that I should have in the form tag?
smartbei
Firstly, the current form does work for me, except that it sends the information in a format that I have no idea how to open.I would recommend using the PHP mail() function in a seperate file to mail the message, and then you could also use validators checking your users' input. I don't know how to add an attachment with PHP though.
Shike
smartbei wrote:
Firstly, the current form does work for me, except that it sends the information in a format that I have no idea how to open.I would recommend using the PHP mail() function in a seperate file to mail the message, and then you could also use validators checking your users' input. I don't know how to add an attachment with PHP though.

Thanks for the reply. After I posted this, I started looking in the PHP and HTML forums and found, i think, what I need to take care of this.

As for the current form, when ever I use it, It kicks to a mail program with nothing entered.

Oh well. Thanks.
anticitizen1
i sugest you to use the CLASS PHPMAILER:

why? it uses the smtp mail server.
is so easy to use. more secure than mail();
and more powerfull.
google it. phpmailer.