FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do aliens exist

Do you believe there is some kind of intelligent life besides human beings?
Yes
86%
 86%  [ 70 ]
No
13%
 13%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 81

s43ros
This has been of relevance for a very long time, but only recently have we begun to really search for the truth. Some people believe that some legends and stories from long ago could have really been aliens, others think it was someone after too many drinks. What do you think, does intelligent extraterrestrial life exist? Don't forget the keyword, intelligent. It's already a fact there there was extraterrestrial life on mars, but it was only bacteria.

being in my sleepy state of mind... i completely missed those other two topics. someone can go ahead and delete this
gh0stface
There probably is a good chance there is life out there. After all the universe is ginormous. However, the extraterrestrial life might not be something that we're accustomed to from movies and or picutre of them we have in mind.

Even if we do get into contact with them, how exactly are we going to communicate with them? I mean, we might think we're far superior to them yet they may think we're backward and wayward animals.
redace
There is a problem with long distnace commutication and the method of communication with these extraterrestrials. The probability of another intelligent life in universe is very high..I personaly think 100%, but the density of this probability in concrete area is quite low.
myleshi
I think the only logical answer is; YES Exclamation

There are two reasons why I feel this way, nothing earth-shattering, just common sense type reasons:

1. The universe is a BIG place. If we are the only intellegent beings around, then its an awful waste of space.

2. The principle of Achems Razor, which states that "the simplest answer tends to be the correct answer". Is it simplier that we a are unique in the universe or life is abundant and we are just one of many intellegent beings in the mix. I choose the latter.

The only thing that bothers me is when aliens do come here, and travel 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.... miles, who do they see? The president? Times Square? Nope. They just go to some farmers corn field and mutilate cows. Hmmmm...maybe they ain't so smart after all Laughing

Chris
silentpark
well what are aliens?

an 'intelligent' form of living. or is a alien also 'just' a cell or a primitive kind of living?

well i think that the chance that humans will come together with aliens is more than small but that there are other kinds of living in universe...

i think many people who say no there is not more living suffer for the greatness of humans (i didn't said all!)

but we might be able to answer a question like this, if we can answer what living is (there no excepted definition yet!) :/
Sebaci
Of course they exists Exclamation They helped to build the Cheops Piramyde
ocalhoun
Nobody seems to consider the possibility that we have yet to discover inteligent non-human life on Earth. Why not?
dz9c
Im surprised at the number of Yes's lol. I believe there is life in another galaxy. Not ours.
Animal
"Do Aliens Exist?" - yes, I believe that intelligent life does exist somewhere else in the universe, but I don't think they will be anything like what we as humans may picture them. For example, in another galaxy (far, far away Wink ), intelligent life may be present in microscopic beings. It may also be present in creatures similar to mice... we just don't know. Literally anything is possible.

However, I do not believe any aliens have visited earth. Ever. Nor are they likely to.
AdamantMonk
Whoever cast their vote as a "No" is somewhat moronic, as the poll was worded in a way that you could be answering "I believe humans are not the only self-aware species in the universe" IE Dolphins, Gorillas, and any other creature that can pick its own nose or use vochal communication.

I personally gotta say yes to the question it was meant to be.
dwcnps
The universe is so large there has to be other intelligent life. The question is how common is it. My own opinion is that it occurs only a few times in each galaxy, or maybe even less than once on average. (But there are billions of galaxies.)

Even if intelligent life that starts here (on Earth) evolves and continues for billions of years we will only ever colonise nearby solar systems and will probably never encounter other intelligent life.
RaMo
i reckon the answer is yes why?. iv'e done alot of research on aliens, watched a million documentry's on aliens and a whole lot other shit thats really interesting. there was a post before in religion or i think it was in here about that religion kinda thing called SCIENTOLOGY, find it and look the guy up pretty interesting how he says we were ALIENS.. or soemthing like that piece.
Subsonic Sound
myleshi wrote:
I think the only logical answer is; YES Exclamation

There are two reasons why I feel this way, nothing earth-shattering, just common sense type reasons:

1. The universe is a BIG place. If we are the only intellegent beings around, then its an awful waste of space.

So? Maybe it is a big waste of space. Maybe the rest of it's just full of spinning rocks. Wasted space isn't a reason for life to spring into being.

Quote:
2. The principle of Achems Razor, which states that "the simplest answer tends to be the correct answer". Is it simplier that we a are unique in the universe or life is abundant and we are just one of many intellegent beings in the mix. I choose the latter.

Occam's Razor really doesn't apply here. It involves getting rid of unnecessary assumptions. For instance, you see a fresh tree stump with part of a spraypainted X on it. Two theories for you:

A) The tree was marked for felling by the local Forestries commission, and then chainsawed.
B) A beaver cut the tree down, some local kids thought it'd be cool to go round with a spray can marking things with partial 'X's, and then... I don't know, Aliens smoothed the cut over with lasers, made it look machined.

Now, on the evidence provided, it could have been either. You can't actually disprove the nonsense about beavers and aliens. But by Occam's Razor, when such a viable alternative (Forestry) is available, there isn't any reason to actually consider it.

Quote:
The only thing that bothers me is when aliens do come here, and travel 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.... miles, who do they see? The president? Times Square? Nope. They just go to some farmers corn field and mutilate cows. Hmmmm...maybe they ain't so smart after all Laughing

They weren't aliens, mutilating those cows. They were farmers after extra revenue from the publicity.

In a truly infinite universe, all possibilities, no matter how unlikely, have to occur. However, since the universe isn't infinite (By current theory, at least) it's not that simple. It's perfectly possible life should spring up somewhere else. Scientifically speaking, we've only got a reasonable idea of how life started here, and there's no reason it couldn't happen elsewhere too, if the circumstances were right. And religiously speaking... well, where in the bible does it say God never created anything anywhere else?

I don't think Aliens have made contact with us yet, though. Maybe one day. But remember the scale involved... even if alien races were more advanced than us, even if they had found a way to do the theoretically impossible and travel at lightspeed, it could still take them tens of thousands, millions, perhaps billions of years to reach us. And that assuming they know exactly where we are and travel straight to us.

Personally, I think it's quite likely alien life does exist. But I don't think we'll ever come across it. As a species, we measure our existence in the millenia. On a galactic, or an intergalactic scale, that's a heartbeat.
AdamantMonk
Subsonic Sound wrote:

Quote:

They weren't aliens, mutilating those cows. They were farmers after extra revenue from the publicity.

Those were just dead cows.

They say crap like "there was a clean, laser like cut across the belly" After a carcass bloats enough, the skin is bound to rip, and since it's softer being halfway decomposed, it's gonna look more like a cut. "The anus/vagina/penis area was MISSING" softer areas decompose first. "It looked like it was picked up and then dropped." or maybe it just dropped. "It broke some bones when it was dropped" it wasn't made to lay on it's side, nontheless fall with it's entire weight behind it.

Now for an explanation of crop circles.
Kashinilaya
It's kind of difficult to believe there are people who still think we're the only beings in the universe. A little math would be enough for the most skeptics!
s43ros
Kashinilaya wrote:
It's kind of difficult to believe there are people who still think we're the only beings in the universe. A little math would be enough for the most skeptics!

Exactly. Math can prove anything. Statistics rules the universe. Just like the fact that, in the future, there is a 100% chance that another asteroid will hit the earth. There is a 100% chance that the earth will die. The only problem is that we don't know the all important when. Same thing with other life forms. With some math, we can prove without a shadow of a doubt, that there is life. It's only problem is where. Given the size of the universe, we may not even have the chance at meeting them.
woja
I think it's necessary to put a few numbers on this thing, to try and get the problem in perspective.

There are many estimates of the number of stars in the Universe (see, for example, http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/star_count_030722.html) but they all seem to be between about 1x10^21 to 7x10^22. We'll use the higher figure. It may not encompass all possible manifestations of "intellegent life", but let's assume that we're only talking about "intellegent life" on planets orbiting suns. Without estimating the likelihood of planets at all, we can say for certainty that the probability of "intellegent life" existing in one stellar system at the present time is at least (approximately) 0.14x10^-22 since we know that it exists in this stellar system.
The question now arises: is this the actual probablitity of "intellegent life" existing in the Universe or is the probability higher.
My gut feeling is that the probability is higher than this, for several reasons:

1. There is nothing particularly remarkable about the star at the centre of our stellar system;
  2. Recent discoveries of Jupiter-sized planets around other stars indicate that planetary systems are relatively common;
  3. The chemical processes for life (as we know it) are not unique to our position in space;

I would therefore say that it is absolutely certain that "intellegent life" exists on at least one other planet in the Universe, at the present time.
I'm aware that this argument is not as rigorous as it should be and ultimately depends upon the acceptance of the premise that our situation in the Universe is not unusual (and accepting that there is a universal concept of "usual").
Even if we never get to talk to them, I like to think they exists because I do not want to believe that the both the best and the worst of humanity is unique.
xorcist
I believe there something out there but I'll believe more when I see something because it will be more realistic.
assex
I guess aliens definitely do exist. Why? It's quite obvious why! Math, statistics, theories and my internal instinct tell me why.
Even though we are all alone in this galaxy, I think that there are other intelligent beings present out there somewhere.......

Where could they be?? Anywhere!!!! For all you know, they may be on an eleventh planet or something.

Actually, there are billions of stars in the universe. One of them is bound to be like our sun. There's got to be a solar system somewhere out there......

In that solar system, there will be life.....life that is intelligent..life that is....

Okay! I don't know what it'll be like that much!
jostor
I find it hard to belive that we are alone out there, it just has to be someone else out there somewhere. If we will ever find each other I'm not sure, I eaven doubt it, and if we do they won't look anything like we think, they could be larger than our houses, or smaller than bugs, one thing is sure. It's not like we think Wink
illini319
I think that one dimension that is often overlooked (or assumed?) when determining estimates on extraterrestrial intelligence is time. I don't mean the time it would take to travel to our nearest neighbor, or vice versa. What I mean is that the universe is large in both space and time, that given all our mathematical estimates of how many solar systems have planet(s) that have are amenable for life, have we considered time? A planet can be thought of as one in which has never, has had, currently does, or will never (or will eventually) harbor life. Given these possibilites, how do we 'overlay' these constraints on the estimates of life? Isn't it possible then, that there is no other life in the universe at this very moment in universal time? That there may have been life or there will be life elsewhere, but not in our own solar system's lifetime (i.e. we won't be there to see it)?
NemoySpruce
Probably there are other civilizations out there.
Probably other forms of life... but its also possible, although not probable that there isnt. What if we are the first? Someone has to be first to become 'intelligent' as we define it. What if we are it? Maybe eventually the universe will be filled with intelligent life, like Star Trek.... but what if we are the first ones to evolve?
reddishblue
What is with this they are sooooo advaced thing i think there is just as good a chance that they are behind them.
And yes there are alains but we will never ever hear from them
illegalhost
Personally, aliens are creatures that we have not seen/met before? Then we should consider species on earth also as aliens? Maybe in other solar systems apart from earth, there could be some moist which could host some parasites and we are not aware of. NASA has been really in trouble with its finance. So i do not really foresee any great discovery or any space shuttle that could venture far enough to settle in other galaxies to collect the parasites. So, its highly unlikely that we would find any alien soon enough. Wink
The Conspirator
Life, yes, intelligent, somewhere but not in this galaxy and quite possible not in any of the dwarf satellite galaxy's of our galaxy and possible not even in the local group.
Game Fortress
The topic title is sortof deciving about the content of this topic. I think that there is definatley intelligent life somewhere in the vast universe, but that is just a beleif. I am fairly certain that there is LIFE on other planets, possibly even within the solar system... but the implications of such a life are totally different from those of INTELLIGENT life. When you bring in the intelligence issue, people start getting riled about ethics and religion and all those other factors. I am rambling now, and I dont even remember what I was trying to say when I first opened this post Rolling Eyes
tom69
As it has been said a few times on this forum: the ''space'' is oh so darn big, there are probably over 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000
place to live in the whole universe do you realy think the earth is the only one?
dezzinea
I think that intelligent creatures exist in the universe. It's really difficult that Humans meet these creatures.

Ciao
patrickrapp
Theres got to be some sort of life in outer space!!! *beliver*
Lord Klorel
I am also a believer in ET life far far away in the galaxy. As an example the story's of the Roswell grey's (Asgards). Think to the SF -serie Stargate SG1 with the Goa'uld.
Everything is possible. Maybe one day we will encounter a alien lifeform, they visit us or when we have found the proper technology to send spaceships in deep space.

I will not discuss until eternity about this subject. Fate will decide when we are ready to meet an alien lifeform.
shwetanshu
yes i believe they do exist... my sis is an alien!! Laughing
PhotoBoy
Well... I Think that there is life onother planets or solar systems ofther than ours.... At least I hope so (If they are friendly that is) Shocked !!! And i think that "LIFE DOES EXIST ON THE MOON" - no i am just messing with u... i think that the life exist on other planets that we don't have quite a good understanding of.

Photo Guy
Worldz
I dun think tat alien is axist....if really axist...we will facing the war of world...but when i was small...i saw something....but maybe im too young...and i cant figured wat the hell of tat thing...now when i growed older....i think maybe it is a insect....haha....a firefly....hah...
truespeed
I am sure out there there are many planets containing many lifeforms,i have my doubts however if any of these planets contain intelligent life,as signals from intelliegent civilisations you would think would still be floating around the unviverse and be picked up by our satellites. Having said all that if there are any,then theres no guarentees if they turned up on our doorstep tomorrow that they would come in peace,so maybe its just aswell we havent found any yet,cos if they could travel millions of miles to find us,then they will be technologically speaking far in advance of anything we have so far achieved.
yy1124
If human can exist in earth, no doubt there will be others in other planet~
generalgazz
If you compare the size of the earth to the size of the universe you can easily see there is plenty of places other life exists and anybody who believes that only 1 planet out of billions and bilions contains life when we have only ever even discovered less than 100 of these is very wrong.

Also while I have never seen an 'alien' I can tell you I have definately seen a UFO before.
Bikerman
generalgazz wrote:
If you compare the size of the earth to the size of the universe you can easily see there is plenty of places other life exists and anybody who believes that only 1 planet out of billions and bilions contains life when we have only ever even discovered less than 100 of these is very wrong.

Most of the universe is non habitable (in any sense we can imagine). You should compare the number of similar known habitable zones and that number is currently very low (though no doubt it will grow).
Quote:

Also while I have never seen an 'alien' I can tell you I have definately seen a UFO before.

Unidentified Flying Objects are not really support for the case, IMHO.

Chris
truespeed
i dont think the argument should be about wether there is life out there,as life will form in the most inhospitable of places and there will be millions of planets holding lifeforms of some description... what u should be asking is there intelligent life.
Bikerman
This is supposition. The only life we know about exists on this planet which is within a very particular orbit and, most importantly, has water in liquid state. As of now we have no knowledge of any similar environment. Europa and Titan are the closest things within the solar system and planets around other suns cannot yet be identified accurately enough to determin whether they lie within the habitable zone.
Whilst I would agree that statistically this would seem likely, that is about as far as science can (should) currently go I think.
http://astrobiology.arc.nasa.gov/roadmap/index.html#fundamental_questions

Regards
Chris
jonathan-soder
well really I ain't as excited as you all seem to be here with this subject, nut sure, there is a higher possibility of life in another galaxy (maybe ours) and so on. As we don't even know what's exactly happening in ours galaxy, some planet could very well have been created in another corner of universe, much like ours or much unlike ours, it proved that it has been life on a planet in our galaxy (can't recall which) but it wasn't really a intelligent lifeform... can't find the word, because i usually speak swedish Laughing
animassacre
There are somethings and questions that bother the human mind on somekind of sub conscious level --- one of those mising links of knowage are the definitions of nothingness and infinity.I can't imagen that is no an end of something--time or space and then again i can't imagen that after that end there is nothing. Human mind can't comprihend those phenomenons , may be it's due the lake of knowage or may be we are not enought evolved to coprihend them.
That's why mankind aweys seek to find the true and this way we have seen that the univers is so huge and colorfull that in my appinion there defenetly are someother planets with living thingts (living by our definition of life), or even i'm abey to belive that there is a consciousness near our level of thinking or even higher.
But definetly every where out there are a lot of unknowen,amazing things that are waiting to be seen.
biedr0na666
if we assume that the world is infinite, the probability of the existence of other civilization goes up to 1.
so, why not believe?
but of course, throw away all the ufo reports and sightings. 97% of them have been proven to be false. and, there's too many freaks in the world who would assure you that they've seen aliens etc. imho this is all bullshit. human mind has always had the need to fill the gaps of its own ignorance - and that's how ufo came into existence.
nevertheless, be vigilant;)
animassacre
Definetly ,there are a lot of false alarms .
I don't even think that something have ever ever come even in near to our soular system ,but that doesn't mean that there is not something more intelegent then us. Laughing
dynamics
I sure believe they exist!
Mwilliams
I don't think there is life on other planets. If there was, scientist and NASA would of found them 30 years ago as scientist have been exploring space and researching other planets.
SGbilder
The Big question is not if there is life out there, its rather how much and in what form. it might not even be what we today would call life. but i do not think we would ever meet any other off planet inteligent life since the universe is such a big place and mankind probably won't survive as a species long enough to reach them. but that does not refute the probability that there is life in space other than our own.
The truth i out there Very Happy
cya
The Conspirator
Mwilliams wrote:
I don't think there is life on other planets. If there was, scientist and NASA would of found them 30 years ago as scientist have been exploring space and researching other planets.

The only other planets we have sent things to is Venus and Mars and they are uninhabitable by most forms of life (Venus none and the only life that could exist on mars would be single celed and from deep within the Marses crust) so you can't judge the chances of life based on those two.
felix292
i think they exist. buts its likely that we will never come into contact with them seeing as the nearest star is 5 light years away.
Coclus
There must be something esle intelligent in this giant universe.. I wonder if it is based on the same principles..
calicamper
To answer the question "does ET exist" we have to look at how life actually developed on this planet and determine if those circumstances are or have been recreated on another planet; this is of course ignoring the creationism vs evolution debate. Even if the odds were one in a billion that life could occur, that would leave countless planets with life on them.
I agree with most of the posts up here, it is unlikely we will ever run into another species much less know how to communicate with them if we do.

Yet looking up at the sky at night, it's hard to believe that we are the only life out there.
snowboardude
I think somewhere I heard a theory that asserted the existance of extraterrestrial intelligent life. The theory is: if one in a million stars have planets and 1 in a billion planets have life on them, and of those, one in a billion have intelligent life, there would be more than one million other forms of intelligent life in the universe, if you multiply out the figures with the number of planets in the universe
Captain Fertile
I have said yes to this question simply because I too subscribe to the theory that the universe is so large that there has to be life out there somewhere. Hopefully it will be more intelligent than we are.

Regards
The Captain
arkebuzer
I´m 100% sure there are a lot of other life forms out there in universe.

I dont think there´s any close to us, or they would have made contact. I also dont think there have been any of them visiting us. But it would be quite odd if there wasnt any other living creatures seeing as universe seems to be infinite.
einstein
look at it this way:

all the planets in whole of the universe were formed with the same basic elements........so, why can't water have formed in the same way it formed on earth??? also, if somewhere in the universe, there HAS to be a planet like earth, with adequate sunlight, similar conditions like earth, and may also have life present on it. to be precise, a planet may exist in the milky way itself, which has life on it. its just a matter of exploring, which is of course really difficult, considering the vast expanse of space!!!

so, i do believe that life exists somewhere other than the earth!!! Very Happy
LostOverThere
I agree with einstein here. Anyway, the universe is continually expanding, Big Bangs going off everywhere. If there's no life now, there could be in 15mins. Smile

I'm very sure that there is other life, but not as we predict, I dont believe Aliens will be green, or have eyes, they could be blobs, or sheets of paper, anything really. Its up to Gods imagination if you believe in that. We can't be alone here.
indeedwrestling
If you consider all the paranormal activity that was recorded in the 1860-1870 in Southern France, what became Northern Rhodesia and Eastern parts of China - I don't see how you can't infer that something out of the ordinary was going on. However, when you consider the civil unrest that accompanied these times, perhaps it was just a manifestation of the uncertainty that the world exhibited rather than any kind of discrete alien manifestation.
wallarookiller
It's imposible for them not to. Space is soo that it would't make sense if we were alone. Also when you look at some of the aliens and UFOs in paintings pictures from hundreds of years ago like these http://alien-ufo-research.com/aliens_in_ancient_history it really makes you think.
joostvane
Life as we know it has started by very good luck. For a planet to sustain life, there are a very large number of factors that make it very unlikely. But if you see how big the observable universe is right now, billions and billions of galaxies, with their suns, and some of them have planets in orbit, there is no doubt there is a very similair planet to ours out there. Hundreds, thousands, even. The problem is the distance between these worlds.
Dennise
Yes. I do think there are life forms that equal or exceed our intelligence somewhere in the known universe.

I base this simply on the overwhelming statistical chances of this considering the size and complexity of our mind boggling universe.

It's just a matter of time and I hope to be alive when such a life form is confirmed.
bloodrider
I believe they do exist... it's very antropocentric to think that we are alone in this vast universe...
Dennise
Many write off the earth as just an ordinary rocky world and claim that billions more surely exist. Well, maybe so, but the Earth may NOT be so ordinary after all. Consider just a few things about Earth that ARE special.

- Earth is at just the right distance from our star to support water .... mostly in a liquid state

- Earth is 'tilted' on its axis creating the seasons

- Earth has a particular stable atmosphere consisting of gasses to support life ..... at least as we know it

- Earth has a magnetic field to shield us from harmful rays

- Earth has large outer planet neighbors that capture extra solar system meteorites

- Earth has a moon to create tides that keep sea nutrients in a constant mix

- Earth has a rotational speed that bathes the entire planet in sunlight yet avoids overheating that would happen with one side constantly facing our sun

These and many other things that make Earth special can be found in J. Diamond's excellent book: Rare Earth.
anakonda118
Dennise wrote:
Many write off the earth as just an ordinary rocky world and claim that billions more surely exist. Well, maybe so, but the Earth may NOT be so ordinary after all. Consider just a few things about Earth that ARE special.

- Earth is at just the right distance from our star to support water .... mostly in a liquid state

- Earth is 'tilted' on its axis creating the seasons (cut)

Ofcoure you're right that earth is very special, but does it really matter? If some sort of little cell came to another planet, wouldn't it evolve into something fitting the planet?

Let's say for a moment that this planet has the same side towards its sun at all times. On the dark side of the planet plants that hardly require sunlight to grow, will start growing. then the creatures come and eat the plants (abit like mushrooms) . New creatures come and eat the plant-eating creatures. Shouldn't this be possible?
borris83
Aliens should definitely exist because this universe is vast..:

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/315787_do-aliens-exist
Bikerman
All sorts of speculation is possible. Carbon is just one long-chain molecule - silicon would work as well, though it would lead to completely different organisms.
As far as carbon life it seems sensible that it would be restricted to where water can be found. The earth is unusual as far as we can tell in having a lot of liquid water.
But I tend to agree, and experience tends to show, that wherever there is even a remote possibility of life we find it in abundance...hot springs, acid lakes, even volcanic lava....
Johnlord
As mentioned earlier, time is a huge factor in addition to space. What we have to remember,is that planet earth is a planet in an amazingly stable solor system. Most planets don't have the luxury of surviving the 4.5 billion years earth has survived. In addition, most of the component that make up life, carbon, heavy metals etc. didnt come into being until the lifespan of earlier stars ended and exploded. So take the first several billion years it took to create all the heavy elements from supernova, and then the next 4.5 billion years for intelligent life to evolve on earth, and we very well may be the first self aware life to evolve in the universe. There is no doubt there is life in the universe. I'd go so far to say its abundant, but for another planet to be in the Goldilocks zone, and remain stable for billions of years for life to evolve, and be evolved in the same time, and within distance to communicate is astronomically improbable. We are alone in this universe, with impossible spans of time and space between any other intelligent life that can beat the astronomical odds against evolving. Life doesn't automatically evolve into self aware beings either, all the factors have to be in place for it to happen, otherwise you have 200 million years of dinosaur evolution before the planet is taken out by an asteroid. Intelligent life is an amazingly rare anomoly in which the odds of two species evolving within the same time and within communication proximity are about as close to impossible as it gets. Its truly amazing iit happened even once..
harrer
And they're probably asking the same question to themselves.
chatrack
In my opinion, There may be some, in 4th Dimension in the same living space as we live, but we cant SEE them. Please dont ask me what is 4D, I need to study more...
zarawatsonn
It is totally a mystery for whole of world, but there is no any solid evidence that describes aliens exists in reality.
loveandormoney
s43ros wrote:
This has been of relevance for a very long time, but only recently have we begun to really search for the truth. Some people believe that some legends and stories from long ago could have really been aliens, others think it was someone after too many drinks. What do you think, does intelligent extraterrestrial life exist? Don't forget the keyword, intelligent. It's already a fact there there was extraterrestrial life on mars, but it was only bacteria.

being in my sleepy state of mind... i completely missed those other two topics. someone can go ahead and delete this

Do You understand their communication?
robin_rpj
I don't believe anything like it.