FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much time...

alexxa
Hi all!
My questions on this topics is:
1.How much time do I need to get a answer to my request for web hosting?do anyone have a web hosting and in how much time has been resolved it?
2.what is your opinion about free web hosting service on frihost.com ?
selim06
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!
1.How much time do I need to get a answer to my request for web hosting?do anyone have a web hosting and in how much time has been resolved it?

That's so easy to answer this questions...
1)the answer is net but sometimes(if you post in a language forum your lang mod should check your post so if your lang mod don't check it you can't receive your massage it doesn't matter negative or positive(it's my experience):
Quote:
Do NOT ask how long will it take before your site is up or how long does it take for your site to be handled. The more requests we have the busier we are and the longer it will take. Some requests may take longer than others. Requests whos posts are in another language and site descriptions which need admin aproval.

The minimum waiting time is 10 seconds and the maximum is 2 weeks.

Regards,
Frihost Staff

Current Waiting Time (approx): 7 days
Last updated: 4th April 2006
Due to the server 2 password problems, account verification has been delayed by a couple of days

2)And you should take it the server is really speedy and all of your ads allowed...You probably post in forums because there works like a school(for me)...So stay here and get your host...
grifnas
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!

Hi, Alexxa!
These are my questions too...
I think that the answers will be come very quickly...
Thanks all!!!
grifnas
selim06 wrote:
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!

That's so easy to answer this questions...
1)the answer is net but sometimes(if you post in a language forum your lang mod should check your post so if your lang mod don't check it you can't receive your massage it doesn't matter negative or positive(it's my experience):
Quote:
Do NOT ask how long will it take before your site is up or how long does it take for your site to be handled. The more requests we have the busier we are and the longer it will take. Some requests may take longer than others. Requests whos posts are in another language and site descriptions which need admin aproval.

The minimum waiting time is 10 seconds and the maximum is 2 weeks.

Regards,
Frihost Staff

Current Waiting Time (approx): 7 days
Last updated: 4th April 2006
Due to the server 2 password problems, account verification has been delayed by a couple of days

2)And you should take it the server is really speedy and all of your ads allowed...You probably post in forums because there works like a school(for me)...So stay here and get your host...

Thank you for your answers!... I was waiting for them...
Good bye!!!
glossee
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!

1. according to my experience, it was fast
2. its speed...frihost is good
dz9c
Thanks, I was wondering the same things.
Jeslyn
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!

1. It was resolved for me, when I first applied in one day.
2. It's pretty good.
Josso
alexxa wrote:
Hi all!

1. Took me a couple of days
2. Very good, fast servers, lots of space for just forum activity.
mathiaus
Account handling can be done anytime within 2 weeks. The current waiting time is 8 days. Please note that this is due to the recent password reset we had to do and the normal waiting time is a lot less shorter (1-3 days).
You can always find an updated time at this topic
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-8851.html

Frihost is fantastic! Packed full of features and resources, plenty of space and bandwidth. Posting is a very minimal requirement and besides it's rather enjoyable being able to share ideas, thoughts etc with many people of different backgrounds, cultures, religions etc. Theres always plent of help at hand though with any problem problem, whether technical with Frihost, a script, some coding, computer problems and many other things which are usually found in the general chat.