FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making you own MMORPG

rybakfanfiction
For anyone who doesnt know, and MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game. The concept is that you create a character and travel the game world, in the midst of other players who are playing at the same time, possibly from the other side of the world.

I discovered a tool for creating your own MMORPG at home. You download a couple of files, install them, and it turns your PC into a server. Then you create characters, maps, monsters, items, then let people download the game and play it.

http://www.touchofdeath.tk/

The best part of it is its absolutely free.
I am in no way related to the company, I am just trying to get people to create games, so we can all play them. Once you've created a game, post the link to it here, so we can all play it.
silence086
Wow i have been long wondering how to make my own. Ill try it right now. Thanks and I hope it works!
Yjaxygames
Can you show a screenshot how a game looks like?
lordpe
It's screenshot on the site. Wink
lordpe
Nice game, I havent tried but It's good to be new! Very Happy
ocalhoun
I'm working on my own, but I'm making it from scratch. It'll be completely Java-based (No downloads at all needfull, although they will help improve game performance for low-bandith users). It'll also be fully integrated with a phpbb forum. Iv'e got the plotlines and the basic structure of the program figured out, but I havn't started coding yet, so don't get anxious to see the final prouduct. It'll also be free- my profits will come from well-placed adsense (thanks to frihost for that inspiration).