FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

salman

AhmedSalmanJamal
Hi there ... I have just started building my website ... please do visit it when you have the opportunity to do so ... an please do also provide feedback on how it could be improved further... your thoughts count Very Happy

The link to my website is:

http://www.salman.frih.net/

Cheers

Very Happy
gothicgeek
The site appears to be down, it's got an altered version of the default DirectAdmin page up. I'll make sure to check back in a few days though.
AhmedSalmanJamal
gothicgeek wrote:
The site appears to be down, it's got an altered version of the default DirectAdmin page up. I'll make sure to check back in a few days though.

I probably was trying to update the site at that time ... but it is up now ... however still under construction Smile

Thank you for visiting my site ... It might have some cool stuff in it later on ... Please do visit again when you have the opportunity Very Happy
tamilchild
it is good one website!

really nice! good work! Embarassed
benjad
Looks pretty professional. I like.

A little busy/showy ... but when you are posting resume type stuff, that might not necessarily be a bad thing!
jayzee
the site is nice but try to fix thyour logo and try to increase the size of fonts in the menu bar rest all is perfect.