FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free psp's ARE real.

Motoracer380
hey guys my friend did the whole psp thing and i didnt believe him at first but the bastard got his free psp with no problem.. so now im trying to get one... and if you just sign up using my referal link i'll get it.. and then you can get yours it actually works and it blows my mind that i still havnt tried it ..lol.... so please sign up using my link and tell me if you do.

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=?

THANKS A LOT GUYS AND GALS
alkady
These things are only bull, You have a chance to get the PSP, But still it makes no sense in giving them all your information. You really think they just Give you the PSP after completing their offers? Which obviously includes signing up for useless things.
Kelcey
alkady wrote:
These things are only bull, You have a chance to get the PSP, But still it makes no sense in giving them all your information. You really think they just Give you the PSP after completing their offers? Which obviously includes signing up for useless things.

They do.

Good luck with the 90 day policy though.
linkman2004
I wouldn't call it "free" you have to subscribe to five services or something before they send you your "free" PSP. Like I would care, I'm not even old enough to do these offers yet. Razz
TurkishGamer
The rules say no referrals please.
Saryon
Nothing is free on the internet, there's always some catch to it. And it's the same with this here...
Kelcey
Saryon wrote:
Nothing is free on the internet, there's always some catch to it. And it's the same with this here...

Nothing is free in general, haha.
Helios
http://www.frihost.com/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&t=32788

Quote:
1.e. Posts, avatars and signatures must not contain referral links or links that when people click on and you get credit.

Read the rules next time, buddy.

helios$>ext-cmd -close-