FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Still looking for Artist

sgtmajore9
Hi !
My name is Vince I live and work here in Las Vegas, I own 1640 Productions Inc. an independent film company. Our web site went live last week and it is a work in progress. Soon to be re done in frontpage I think.
that all said just to let you know who I am, what I am looking for are a few good contract artist, age is not a factor, young or old as long as your art work is what I am looking for then, YOU are what I am looking for.

Our Vice Pres. has written a book and we need art work for it, fantasy SciFi. Every week or so I will be posting a new page from his book on our website. Those of you who would like to submitt art work for this project please email me and I will send you a few pages and you can work your magic from there.. and then submit your art work.

Now as to what you will be getting from this, we are still working that out, but enough to say at this time you will get, credit in a published book, first chance to be the lead artist on a future film venture. chk out the site, and again it is still being worked on so it will change often in the next few months.
www.1640productionsinc.frih.net

Thanks
H A Wellborn
CEO/Director
1640 Productions Inc.
Las Vegas NV
wellborn56@hotmail.com
Dakats@hotmail.com
1640productionsinc@frih.net

note: Freehand art, using what ever software you already use, as long as it is YOUR art work, you can even submit artwork done on paper/canvas, bar room paper napkin if thats what you work on, via US Mail service.
kaikou
You should try looking at DeviantArt.com
Klaw 2
I can draw something, if you want, im good at drawing buildings, i can show some things of me:

I have drawn more things but I cant scan them because they are too big.

If you want I can draw something. (I cant draw people very wel but I can draw them.)
But I need to now how the drawings have to look like,
oneightwo
i think, for an independant film company, you might want to actually employ someone to code you a proper website, instead of using frontpage. Because film is a form of art, and so is webdesign, and webdesign in frontpage isn't realy the best. i'm sure you could find someone who would be willing to do some webdesign for free or a very small fee (web designers are usually poor and work for food - lol). I would offer todo it, but i have alot of stuff on (such as my new proper (gasp) job and some professional webdesign).

You may want to look at the pixel2life forums, and request there. i hope this helps! Very Happy
Klaw 2
oneightwo wrote:
i think, for an independant film company, you might want to actually employ someone to code you a proper website, instead of using frontpage. Because film is a form of art, and so is webdesign, and webdesign in frontpage isn't realy the best. i'm sure you could find someone who would be willing to do some webdesign for free or a very small fee (web designers are usually poor and work for food - lol). I would offer todo it, but i have alot of stuff on (such as my new proper (gasp) job and some professional webdesign).

You may want to look at the pixel2life forums, and request there. i hope this helps! Very Happy

Art and webdesign are two different things so if you want to be an web deseigner you have to draw good, and if you want to be an good artist you have to make a proper good looking website...... sorry but i dont see the connection.

PS the URL isnt good
blackheart
I can definitely draw something for you if you send me a brief and/or the pages: six.sixty.six@hotmail.com

However I'm Australian, so I'd probably scan and e-mail you the work rather than sending it through US mail.

(Note: I'm busy at the moment, so it could take me up to a fortnight).
Garnet
I have some good stuff, however e-mailing would better for ending it, is that possible?