FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Cat

countessdiamond
I have a female 3 1/2 year old gray cat named Maggie. She loves lettuce, cheese, spinach, and pepperoni.
Hogwarts
countessdiamond wrote:
I have a female 3 1/2 year old gray cat named Maggie. She loves lettuce, cheese, spinach, and pepperoni.

I've never heard of a vegitarian cat, although I know alot of them like Catnip. My cat likes grass, dog food (funnily enough... my dog likes cat food), catfood, cat treats and catnip.
ocalhoun
How'd you get your cat to eat lettuce? Mine won't even eat chicken.
Mumpay
mine won't even eat the highest quality wet food, ONLY dry cat food. She won't touch anything else like chicken or fish either.

very odd that she'll eat spinache though, it does have a really wierd taste to it, lol.
CijaBabaBombuNosi
I have a female 2 years old dog named Tija!
dz9c
Corn beef hash tastes/smells/looks like wet cat food.
Scorpio
Hogwarts wrote:
countessdiamond wrote:

I've never heard of a vegitarian cat, although I know alot of them like Catnip. My cat likes grass, dog food (funnily enough... my dog likes cat food), catfood, cat treats and catnip.

Is pepperoni vegetarian.???
Konimaka
i so want a cat too!
cats are so cute Very Happy
webek
I have three cats - first called "Pluma" (she Razz), Yoda (she too) and "Pika" (He). Pluma has 14 years old, Yoda is 1 year old and Pika is 3 years old, he is also very big and heavy (he weights 5kg!). I very like all cats!
mying
i have a cat is white colour .... it is so cute ...
triggerhappy
i shall tell you about one of my cats her name is kk shes a pretty kitty she is orange striped black striped white striped brown striped and grey striped she loves playing and laying not much of eating fan tho but she is a good kitty she is like all other cats like she likes naping she also likes playing with her brother jj, kk stand for kute kitten missed spelled on purpus i like that name, kk and jj also play with each other Smile