FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final Fantasy Advent Children

chen1969
for who think nothing at this hirgth cant make us say Wow, and emocione you, more as the trailer of The Return of the King or Matrix Revolutions, here comes a notice who only existed on the best ppl best Dreams. At End, a aventore who get millions of adepts on 1997 continues.

its true, not a rumor. its prewienved one secuence on movie style of animation digital of 1 hour of duration. this little fragment its reciently cooked Razz we will wait some time 2 perfectione it, japonese time 2 extren its on 2004, then dont wait nothing:P well continue dreaming maniacas, get ready for the best film Smile some times the time is the reason who make us Great presents. all us need this writed story, and get the steal, the plastic, and the tragedy of the history futuristic more playable and shadowed of the world, whe win it?

We ARE TALKING about: FINAL FANTASY 7: AVENT CHILDRE, THE MOVIE

here you got some trailers ^^

http://www.ffmaniacs.com/elio/ff7ac.avi
http://www.online-zone.netl/club/FF7Advent_Children.mpg
http://www.online-zone.net/club/t_f...dren_e35_hd.rar
Monkeydog
well it doesn't look that great to me nothing in this whole FFVII think has(Dirge of Cerbus,Before Crisis,AC,and Zacks own game)not that i won't see it its just not Surprised to me.FFVII isn't even the best game in the series of FF.It looks okay but i mean CLOUD HAS A STINKIN GUNBLADE!Plus the Spirts Within wasn't a really good movie(i mean it destroyed Square Hawai!)
Granard
The 2 last urls are broken
Elphaba
I'm looking forward to Advent Children. FFVII is STILL my favourite game, probably of all time. There had never been, and hasn't yet, been a game with such emotional ties to its storyline. Aerith's destiny was just well written and well executed. I hope Advent Children doesn't let her down.

I still think Spirits Within had/has alot of potential. It was rushed and the studios situation certainly didn't help at all. But the visuals were beautiful even with the Affleck-look alike(shivers) Captain.
Grimboy
I'm dissapointed that this film is going to go direct to DVD here in the UK. Spirits Within totally flopped here so square probebly aren't going to bother with all the cinema related costs.

Still... Sad.
tfx
i have heard that this movie will be released on UMD for PSP only >.<..
Monkeydog
no DVD and UMD(what a stupid choice to go UMD only)
and the only reason its direct-to-dvd is how Spirts Withen did in the box office and Square doesn't want that again.

Shame that they do all this but what really fans want is just a re-make.
HunterMac
For me trailers looks interesting, FFVII was my first FF game and I wonder how the story goes on after Jenova destroing(first Square Soft game was Chrono Trigger- best of the best Wink). Cloud and Tifa looks good (The bike with all of Cloud blades on board smashed me!), Sephiroth in flames is just cool, but the bad guys are'nt that great at all - we shall see...
Spirits Within was state of art if we talk about graphic side of the medal, but story was'nt good enough, something was missing - nevertheless I've spent good time in the cinema.

Monkeydog: Gunblades are weapons from FFVIII not FFVII ;]
Craneses
asdsa
AnGeLicK
i can't wait for it to be finally released... waiting forever...
Monkeydog
HunterMac wrote:
For me trailers looks interesting, FFVII was my first FF game and I wonder how the story goes on after Jenova destroing(first Square Soft game was Chrono Trigger- best of the best Wink). Cloud and Tifa looks good (The bike with all of Cloud blades on board smashed me!), Sephiroth in flames is just cool, but the bad guys are'nt that great at all - we shall see...
Spirits Within was state of art if we talk about graphic side of the medal, but story was'nt good enough, something was missing - nevertheless I've spent good time in the cinema.

Monkeydog: Gunblades are weapons from FFVIII not FFVII ;]

Reason why I was mad about Cloud having one, but, they changed it so he doesn't have a gunblabe in the final version, thank god.

Also I love you for this statment:
"(first Square Soft game was Chrono Trigger- best of the best Wink)"
xD
budazz
ive watched the movie and its great...the best...the special effect and 3d environment is in its finest Very Happy