FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wicked

n0obie4life
http://weikiat.ikueb.com/thewicked

Try it Smile

Yeah, it's one of those stuff that you normally see..
skaccomatto
n0obie4life wrote:
http://weikiat.ikueb.com/thewicked

Try it Smile

Yeah, it's one of those stuff that you normally see..

I made through level 7.... but I'm going crazy!!1

I think I could use a break...
jabapyth
WOW! great site. Im at lvl 10. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
psycosquirrel
AAAH brain hurts -_-
Blaster
I don't get it.... What is the point?
jabapyth
To think out of the box. Have you played it?
Blaster
Oh... I can't get past the first level. Can someone help me!!
jayandsilo
select all...its actually pretty stupid, it says what to do in the source for that level
n0obie4life
For level 1 - Press ctrl+a Wink.

I'm all the wa at 34 or something Razz
ShadowTiger
Heh, wow. This reminds me of not-pr0n. Very, very similar. This is probably modelled after it, I'll bet. I like their forum structure as well. Rather helpful to have.

Ctrl+A, eh? Didn't see much of interest. Probably the "think outside the box" statement over there, most likely. It's probably one of those metaphors for the greater struggles in life, how the ctrl+a in all of us wants to escape, but is hindered by that great big question box in the sky which oppresses us on our goal to reach level 2......

Nah. Just as difficult though. X x.
dz9c
I got to level 2 and that was from the help of people here lol. Though I did not try this seems like a cool brain teaser thing
nilsmo
A fun javascript game. The first two levels were quick, then I justed got impatient on level 3.
the_mariska
Stuck on the level 11, even the advice on their forum doesn't help. There must be something wrong with the cookies in my browser Confused
[FuN]goku
hehe cool
edallica
i thought that this topic was about the new musical that the prequal to the wizard of oz. clearly i was mistaken...
TurkishGamer
This site is truly wicked. The puzzles there was awesome.But for some reason I started the hard puzzle pack before the easy one and I got up to level 12.Then I tried the easy ones and couldn't even get past the first one.

If anybody is doing this and got stuck on a level less then 12 pm me and I could help you.I know what it feels like to get stuck on a level. Very Happy

If anybody has passed level 12 can you help me get passed it also?I just can't pass it. Sad I feel that I need to get to lucky number 13.

I have given up on this a long time ago. I found something similar to this. What was it...umm?
xygblarbin
hmmm... i haven't really tried all the resources I could, but I just figured i'd make a quick post anyway.

I'm on level 6 which is:

Level 6: Name of the first style on a sheet.

I'm assuming that's some sort of css reference, but I don't know css programming. If it isn't a css reference, i'm currently just being really lazy and assuming that it is.
{name here}
Check main.css in the parent directory.
I'm really stuck on Level 7. Any hints that are more helpful than their forum's?
n0obie4life
What's level 7? (pardon me, but I can't remember..fancy after going through 34 levels).
Helios
Noobs, you're such a geek -_-