FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHEN WILL YOU DIE?

Scorpio
I checked this site a long time ago. i just forgot to post it here.

Check this and tell us when you will die?and how old will you be when that happens? Post it here.

Very Happy

http://www.deathclock.com/
Code of Ruin
November 1st 2060. That would mean I don't even get to be 80 years old. Hell I am gonna grow 80 years old to prove that clock wrong.
Scorpio
Trying to cheat death, are you?

Best o Luck..

I think living till 80 is too much..

I like to live till I cant enjoy life and then leave(y know what i mean) Laughing
rightclickscott
I saw that a long, and I mean, loooooooooong time ago. The trick is that Males die at 75 and Females die at 80 or something like that.
Yazz
Monday, June 15, 2037

I can live with that... I really don't want to live that much longer anyways. I've seen enough of this world, time to see if there's anything else waiting for me, lol.

edit: It means I'll live to be 49. No, I'm not even slightly obese. My BMI is 21. I guess it's cause I'm pessimistic. Go figure Smile
Jaime
Sunday, April 12, 2037
Scorpio
It says I will die in 2067. Whoo. I am gonna be old by then , Reeeal Old Very Happy
sky
when my leg cant support my body weight anymore... I think it is the time.. Razz
skaccomatto
Laughing

Your post reminded me of a funny story about this website!!

I called my granmother to come to my PC and I inserted her birthday into the death clock....

The clock sentenced my grandma to die 2 weeks from that very moment!!
I was laughing like crazy but my grandma wasn't.... actually she was very nervous.

She started to believing that she would really die that day, my mom was mad at me...
My grandma spent the next two weeks praying and calling friends to say goodbye, I'm not kidding... we tried in every way to convice her that was a joke, but nothing.

At last, after that day has passes (of course she didn't sleep the night before....) se calmed down, and now after 2 years she is still alive and fine as always!!!
adiutrix
I will die in an unfortunate computer mouse accident in 2007! I CAN FEEL IT! Or maybe I will get hit by a flying toilet on an Italian national holiday while with my new date...Either one of them!
Scorpio
adiutrix wrote:
I will die in an unfortunate computer mouse accident in 2007! I CAN FEEL IT! Or maybe I will get hit by a flying toilet on an Italian national holiday while with my new date...Either one of them!

Certainly an innovative method to die..

Now how many of you can die like that??

Bravo.. Very Happy
LeviticusMky
Sunday, March 22, 2082

Not bad, 99 years. I can live with that. Heh heh.
speedlikecy
them write
Friday, July 1, 2061
hehe

i am 1987
74 olds
Josso
2090, I was born in 1991. Not bad.
Scorpio
Why did you move it here by the way mods?

And for god's sake please inform if you are moving my post..

I search in every forum to find out where it is.. Evil or Very Mad
Blaster
Wednesday, February 3, 2066 that is when I am going to die! I was born in 1992. I feel like I am going to die soon. Confused
Code of Ruin
Looks like that deathclock doesn't exactly wants us to live long and happily ever after viewing it. And btw I am not going to cheat death, death will probably not outlive trying to take me down.
Scorpio
Anyway, it is not for fun you know,

It evaluates your chance of living based on real factors like BMI and your habits,\

It is not some hocus pocus mumbo jumbo draw the lots or pick a color stuff..

So it is true to an extent.
worldsport-i
scorpio wrote:
I checked this site a long time ago. i just forgot to post it here.

Check this and tell us when you will die?and how old will you be when that happens? Post it here.

Very Happy

http://www.deathclock.com/

Wednesday, June 10, 2065

81 years old.................... Rolling Eyes
Animal
Moved from "Jokes" forum to "General Chat"

...this isn't funny! Laughing
Scorpio
Thanks Mr.Animal

Probably ol' no0bie who moved it..
Sebaci
58 years left. But the world will end earlier
essentialmedia
When I stop breathing or my heart stops and I didn't even need a website to tell me that one!!
wumingsden
Apparanly its Monday, September 24, 2040

however, seen as I'm ill, it will be probably no more than 35 years out. other than that the options you get suck
Garnet
2077, in May. That fits in well with my plan. How does it pick the actual day like that? It looks like I'm going to die on my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday sis.
nilsmo
It says I'll be 74 years old... That thing is completely useless-I tried putting in "Smoker" and it didn't change my life expectancy Laughing
MrBlockeel
Sunday, April 23, 2090
i'll be 101 whoho
jabapyth
Monday, April 28, 2081
I was born in '91
Not Bad...
Wow
How accurate is thi s thing? Question
[FuN]goku
Day Of Birth = 16
Month of Birth = November
Year of Birth = 1990
Sex = Male
Mode = Normal
BMI = 27
Smoking Status = Non Smoker

BMI
Height = 5
Feet = 8
Weight = 180

Your Personal Day of Death is...
Wednesday, August 27, 2064

Current seconds to live

Seconds left to live...

Conclusion..... I think its full of crap Really.... i mean something could happen to you between now and then ie : cancer, heart attack or something else.... ill prove this piece of shi* wrong..

*jumps in front of a car*
dz9c
Death Day: Monday June 30, 2064
Im gonna sue if they are right about this...
eliasr
Thursday, July 24, 2064
Seconds left to live...

yea for sure, then will i be 74 years old, naa i can freaking reach it to 75

and lol look what i did seen in the scource

if(TIMELEFT > 0) window.setTimeout("heartBeat()",DURATION);
else {
alert("I am sorry, but your time has expired!\n"+
"Have a nice day.");

yea, sure ,hehe
oneightwo
August 27, 2081

that means i would live to be 90. hrmmm. i think i wanna beat that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cyberngef
man its crazy.i will die on 73 years old.
Scorpio
90 and 73 are sure ripe old ages to live upto..

You should be happy that you are healthy enough to last so long

What do you achieve by living so long
waiteck
Mine is Wednesday, July 25, 2063 lol.. I will be 74 years old -_-..
bercha
Death day: Tuesday, June 9, 2071

haha.. i played this before and got different answer.... this thing is pointless. like [FuN]goku had said, something might happened between now and then... you never know! Wink
FriBogdan
Thursday, May 6, 2077

Wau...hm....this is good. If i live that long... (i have 17 now) i can say i'm happy. Imagine...in a world like this to live 80+ it is something. Nice site Smile
thiamshui
LOL.. this doesn't seem accurate.. it is just a randomisation! i used the same details and keyed in a no of times, n quite a few times i got a different value! this is a scam..
godam64
nobody can predict when they will die. a single wipe of tsunami can take more than 200.000 people lost their lives. i don't want to live as an old man that can't do anything. i want to die around 40-60 years old and get the hell outta here and goes to heaven (i hope). wish me luck Smile

i may die several days from now on. and there is no regret about that.
mstreet
December 27, 2054

You know I really don't know about this. Now this is going to be in one's self conscience. You may be thinking of nothing and then all of the sudden the date of your death appears in your head.
I guess they are just averaging the life span of a normal nonsmoking female.
One must now think that they will beat the date.
The_Gamer294
how do they predict this? maybe this is why people go into psycho wards
thegamecreator

mmm...i have 1billion seconds to live...im gonna count those down now
meet in rio
Tuesday, February 8, 2067

Beh... I hope I live a bit longer. 79 is too 'almost-but-not-quite'-ish.
Blaster
That was kind of weird. Most of the time i get somthing different after this well i got the same date. Wednesday, February 3, 2066

Scorpio
You get the same date if you enter the same details..

But it is only almost accurate because the facts you enter are also only almost accurate
HDirtwater
July 18, 2021. And I was supposed to have a BBQ that day. Better not invite anyone...... Wink

Scary thing is, I won't even be 55. Guess I'd better start working out.
quixotic
Sunday, September 19, 2066

Wow. I'll die at the ripe old age of... 79. >_>
Mr Smith
I forgot when I'm gonna die =/
Dj_honorio
This is a nice joke.. lool.. it said that i was gonna die in...Sunday, May 5, 2086.. I mean.. i can't last for 98 years for sure.. hell i hope no.. that's way too much.. lool.. anyway this is fun.. Laughing
roeenoy
what is this stupid thing?????????
i cant belive that there is so much idiot people who made this site
Alienz
Sunday, October 10, 2055

Wow I still have 49 years to go Surprised
Helios
Friday, June 16, 2079

Let's say that I'm going to be VERY. friggin' VERY!! old Very Happy
thegamecreator
i think its funny if you change to optimisic you get 10 more years of life...
FRE3
Tuesday, October 16, 2063

16 Now, means ill b 82 when i turn my toes up Very Happy, long enough life for me, specialy as im a smoker to!!!
Kovalchuk17
Saturday, September 13, 2070

damn that means im eighty somethin wow. i think the world is gonna end at 2040 at the rate our world is today.
robdoar
Hard to beleive the clock is innaccurate....

Rolling Eyes
xujiangpeng
i shall never die of course, i had a special medicine
secret, do not spread
shwetanshu
Tuesday, August 9, 2061... only 55 yrs more to live Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bessy
Quote:
Well y shud we waste our time on a stupid shit like ths?.. Its an awesome crap.
Scorpio
roeenoy wrote:
what is this stupid thing?????????
i cant belive that there is so much idiot people who made this site

It is not idiotic. It is mere math.

When doctors say you can live for so many years if you follow such and such habits you believe them..
Similarly this calculates the approx time of your death using your habits .

If you are not willing to indulge yourself in this, suit yourself and get lost

Quote:
Quote:
Well y shud we waste our time on a stupid **** like ths?.. Its an awesome crap.

Who asked you to? You can very well do better things.
In case you did not want to waste time you must not have even posted here
EVILSKAAP
rightclickscott wrote:
I saw that a long, and I mean, loooooooooong time ago. The trick is that Males die at 75 and Females die at 80 or something like that.
That is the scientific age of life expectancy if you live a healty lifestyle. ME well i did it more than 2 years ago, and if i remember correctly i now have 18 years left. But naturally m BMI changed, im taller and fatter!NJOY
TonkPilz
Tuesday, September 25, 2057
Seconds left to live... 1,622,786,064

il be pushing daisys on my 79 birth day
TheDarkLord
oh please. ima pessemist, but how long do u think this mudball, or so called, 'world', is gonna last? 20 yrs? 25?
rein
Hmm .. Tuesday, May 15, 2057
That means i'm only gonna live to be 74. Odd, because my bmi is 19 and i don't smoke. So unfair. *shakes fist at all the people who're gonna live to be a hundred*
There's loads more factors in the equasion though; This cannot be accurate.
SkullPizza
I have a long time yet, anothe 51 years!
izimngcubes15
It says October 18, 2063 for me...I don't think it's true lol. But only time will tell...
e-goods
skaccomatto wrote:
:

Your post reminded me of a funny story about this website!!

I called my granmother to come to my PC and I inserted her birthday into the death clock....

The clock sentenced my grandma to die 2 weeks from that very moment!!
I was laughing like crazy but my grandma wasn't.... actually she was very nervous.

She started to believing that she would really die that day, my mom was mad at me...
My grandma spent the next two weeks praying and calling friends to say goodbye, I'm not kidding... we tried in every way to convice her that was a joke, but nothing.

At last, after that day has passes (of course she didn't sleep the night before....) se calmed down, and now after 2 years she is still alive and fine as always!!!

lol:
nice story!
omeration
im already dead
ladyrobina
I am supposed to live to be 102 unless my husband strangles me with a computer cord looong before then. heh heh. He says I spend far too much time watching TV, as he [jokingly I think] calls the monitor.
alkady
I hope to become a Centurian before I die or even a Super Centurian and die in 2101, Living in 3 Centuries at age 111 or even older.
Scorpio
omeration wrote:
im already dead

Hey thats nice.

Hear that people.

We got ghosts as members.

frihost is sure getting diverse

Welcome Laughing
StefanK
haha ses im soon, lyk tomoz soon.. gg guys
Rmgk
Drats...ill only be 74...ill prove them wrong *creates smoking addiction*
mying
I don know when i will die maybe over 100+, But i hope i can alive forever.. I think everybody same opinion with me .... do you think like that oso
LadyDiane
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 . That is a plus for me, thought for sure I would go sooner.
ChrisCh
Well the site said Saturday, November 17, 2063 but i took a real life expectancy test a while ago (that takes what you eat, how much you exercise etc into account) and it said i'd be 87... while that quiz that you can take in under a minute says i'll be 73... interesting... Razz
watersoul
Tuesday, February 25, 2059

Argh!
I'd better worry hey?!
Nah!,
It's a good age, no less or more (much) than I would've expected, but irrelevent all the time because I don't live my life worrying about when it ends, I live my life thinking about how nice I can make it and how much I'll be able to look myself in the eye if it ends tomorrow!

Whatever anyone believes (and I respect all the right to believe anything), we only KNOW that this life is the one we can change and are concious about, and can do anything about.

Live a good life (we all know how to do this), and enjoy the only one you know you have at the moment!

Very Happy
sour_lemon_1k
hhmmm...good question...when will i die...

TOMORROW...yes...i will have it all planned out...first slit my wrists and see the blood spilling out onto the open tile floor....hmm...or maybe ill free fall off a building...that sounds much cooler...Smile
kung_fu_stu
I would prefer to life a long and plentiful life, but if I were to die tommorrow I would like to think I'd be ok with that. Now I only say that because I have lived my life the way I have wanted to up until this point and as far as I am concerned that is all that really matters.

Although, I hope I never live till the point where I can not take care of myself or I can not control my bodily functions. That's when I would say "pull the plug".
pjv
It's a nice app when you want to know a rough estimate of your lifeline but who knows when will the angel of death come knocking at your door. Nobody knows. Bottomline is be good and stay good so when you die, your life is not wasted. Cool
sour_lemon_1k
People who don't want to die just don't want change. After all, who knows what's on the other side of the wall? Wink Some people are just too scared to go check it out...there may be a wild pack of bloodthirsty dogs, or there may be a garden of roses...who knows? The important thing is that we have to meet Death head on, no matter what's over the beyond.

Very Happy
skygaia
a long time ago, I heard one great saying about live and death.
I couldn't forget that....

someone said
"When I was born, I was crying but everybody laughed.
I hope... when I will die, everybody will be crying but I will laugh"

I want to do that too.....
darthfalk
Sunday, February 3, 2047

I will be 67 years old
Sad
Synaesthetik
It seems Tuesday, July 27, 2060 is gonna be a crappy day for mwa. which means ive got 1,711,350,288 seconds to live... Laughing
pecad0re
what a hell

Friday, November 27, 2037
Seconds left to live...

what if i kill myself right now? lool
sour_lemon_1k
you know, i typed in my grandfather's birthday, and it said he was supposed to die twenty years ago.

i dunno about you, but that seems pretty inaccurate. Very Happy
john01385
19 september 2069 is my day!
ifmr
Not fair that most of the guys in here get to live 60+ where as my d-day is supposed to be on Sep 1 2007.my god Sad(....i better start a new insurance policy,eat lots of choc,junk food,tell sorry to all the people i hurt,overdraw my credit card account...thanks to the thread starter...it helped me in getting my priorities right in life:)
Scorpio
ifmr wrote:
Not fair that most of the guys in here get to live 60+ where as my d-day is supposed to be on Sep 1 2007.my god Sad(....i better start a new insurance policy,eat lots of choc,junk food,tell sorry to all the people i hurt,overdraw my credit card account...thanks to the thread starter...it helped me in getting my priorities right in life:)

Hey thank you.

Finally I get a thank you rather than a curse Very Happy

How old are you anyway?
Panthrowzay
Thursday, October 1, 2076

97 nice.
This thing is not very accurate, it rate my friend with 20 years! but 97 so that 30+ years on my nest egg, that to long to live but ok.
rightclickscott
I'm going to die during the 4th world war. I'll die in the heat of battle while I'm on a special mission to assassinate the 7th clone of the Furor Adolf Hilter. This one will be especially harder than the other ones, since he has ice breath, and the blood of 15 wolves in his body. So, I'm going to sneak into the 11th Flying Castle: Reinhoff and get to his room through the air ducts, but then realize that the ducts cut off right before the 8th Sqaudron of genetically enhanced super soldiers, so now I'm going to have 2 options, to go in fighting, or sneak my way through. I cleverly sneak past the 8th and 15th sqaudrons, just to realize that all of the first squadron is going to be guarding the door. There is going to be no away around it, I'll have to fight. This won't be a normal fight either, because the 1st is led by Osama Bin Laden the 4th, the craziest and hardest of them all, and he's going to have and be able to hold 4 Ak's at once. I'm gonna pull out my AUS (Automatic Shotgun) and jump higher than all of them, and kill all 10 of them. Then, Osama will call for reiforcements, and will pull out his Ak's, when I'm gonna realize, that he can't wield 4. No, he will wield 2 modifed ones with 4 nossels, and lightened by taking out useless material. I will pull out my knife and 9mm, and he's gonna open fire, but then I'll remember the crystal the the great sage will give to me, but before my mission. I'll pull it out, and it will break, stoping time completely. I will only have one shot before the magic will wear off, 1 second later. So, I will throw my knife at his neck, then duck as quick as possible. The knife will go through his neck, and I will be safe from harm, and then I'll walk into the next room. When I'm going to walk in, I'll notice a cyrochamber with an 8 pointed swastika on it, the symbol of the Neo-Nazis. The cryochamber will open, and Adolf the 7th will step out. He will then pull out a golden luger and fire at me, and I'll dodge, noticing that when the bullet will hit the wall, it was covered in ice. I will then go for him, firing shot after shot with my 9mm, as he will block them with his ice powers. He will then use his powers to shoot his famed ice breath, but I'll try to dodge, and realize that my foot got frozen from the shot. I'll then search for another weapon, then find the weapon the President Clinton will give me, a .45 Revolver with only one shot left in it. Once Hilter will get close enough, and make an ice sword, he'll stand over me with the sword and say "Auf Wiedersehen!" I'll then whip out the revolver and say "This one is from Hilary herself!" "Ack nein!" he will say right when I will fire. When the smoke will clear, I'll see him lying on the ground, guts everyone, with a big gunshot in his heart. Just then, the reinforcements swarm in, and I'm going to be standing there, but just then, on of the soldiers form the back will come stumbling in with a zombie eating him, the zombies, being the scourge of the entire world. Within the next second, a whole swarm of zombies will rush in, and tear everyone apart. I'll pull out my AUS and start blowing as many away as I can, but then, I'll run out of ammo, and they'll start ripping the flesh from my skin, and I'll become part of the walking dead.

Word...
secret_soul
Thursday, January 16, 2070

<< hum. That would make me.... 79.

Interesting that it's on a Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays [snaps tot hose who get it]. It also seems to be on a friend of mine's birthday. Oh dear.
smithycpl
Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I guess i start enjoying life before it will be over Sad

I will be 45, so now i can safely cross the street without watching, muhahaha!
cheh
Monday, April 1, 2058

ha! Very Happy i'll die on April's Fools day! Very Happy kewl Very Happy

btw, that other site is cool, where you have to enter all sort of data and then it says that they're processing your data and that u'll die.... NOW!!! and this really freaky pic shows up. it's pretty kewl Very Happy
YourMom
Let me tell you that think is freaky. Real? NO. Freaky? Yes.

It says I'm suppossed to die in 2061. Hmmm. How do they figure it out anyway? Wierd.
Scorpio
bcampos wrote:
no...
i don't die

=]

Masterful and artistically mesmerising post .

I am gonna faint
hobbkins
Day: 11
Month: November
Year: 2071

How accurate can an internet site really be?
kung_fu_stu
When I stop breathing and my heart stops beating. You can take that to the bank!
namanh
i think i die when 70>80 year old
Tatsumaru
October the 4th, 2061. Still have 55 years to go Cool
xmenvn
dead?same age with my lover,i think so
Bockman
Sunday, December 12, 2066

so... i Smoke, i have a high BMI .. AND I GET TO LIVE TILL I'M 88 ?? must've been the optimistic option that got me this answer Razz

Be Well Cool

P.S. - dunno who's member this belongs to (it's frihosted i think) but he's making loads of ads money on us...

P.P.S. - and yes, i'll find out whom it is Razz
Scorpio
I posted the link and it certainly aint mine

If you are talking about the site in the first post, it is hosted at media3.net or something

Certainly not frihost

Anyway it was long in existence before frihost came

PS: Is that guy on your avatar you, bockman?
Deathplanter
Friday, July 21, 2006

Shocked
Insideout
I'm going to die on Thursday, September 19, 2052.
That will make me... Oh... 61 years old. : D
area547
Hmmmm, it says Wednesday, September 30, 2082 (I'll be 94)
Its funny how they want to predict this based on only BMI, mood and whether or not I smoke.
When other options have a higher likelyhood of getting you killed.. i.e. do you live in Africa?
haha its still fun though
chat
nobody doesn't knows when is he going to die.That's for sure!Only God himself know's that.It's destiny to decide,so don't be smart's. Smile
curnow
ill die as a 63yold
Scorpio
area547 wrote:
Hmmmm, it says Wednesday, September 30, 2082 (I'll be 94)
Its funny how they want to predict this based on only BMI, mood and whether or not I smoke.
When other options have a higher likelyhood of getting you killed.. i.e. do you live in Africa?
haha its still fun though

Another high likely hood is this:

Do you live with Dick Cheney
darkeagle
Nooooo I don't wanna live to age 112 Confused
faker
Monday, November 29, 2060

Didn't know i'll live so long lol, i even put there i'm a smoker
Empire
w0w

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/showMeDaContent.aspx?cid=506

and I'll die when I'm 137 SHI* I'll be the oldest living man!!!!
scotty
Tuesday, November 28, 2062

I only live til I'm 73.
the-geek
When trying..

The page cannot be displayed
There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.
the-geek
its said i will live another 3 years!!
should i cry now?!
Scorpio
the-geek wrote:
its said i will live another 3 years!!
should i cry now?!

Naah, just die
rocksta
Saturday, December 26, 2065
that sucks i dont want 2 live that long Razz
it is just bringing up the aver for every 1 it is lame
harry4265
2066 thats ok with me although i cnat think about dying yet i wish it never happened unless you were liek unable to move you were so old or could decide when you can die, its liek so horrible why were we put on earth to die! or to make new people Twisted Evil
Stinger
Friday, February 13, 2082 Woo i got a long time to live Razz
Empire
so far I hold the rocord Wink
tribe
Hmm I will die when God says my journey on earth is over... Its that simple, I don't need some garage nerds computer animated clock tell me when I die.

I have a prediction though, June 20th 2060s.
Empire
ahhh u physcic? [however you spell it]

lol