You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Thierry Henry

Yet again Thierry proved almost unstoppable last season. He netted 38 times in all competitions, with 30 in the Premiership.

One of many highlights was the four-goal haul against Leeds in April which took Henry to 150 goals for Arsenal; he is now the Club's third highest goalscorer.

A week earlier Thierry hit three against Liverpool and is therefore the first Arsenal player to hit consecutive hat-tricks in home games since Doug Lishman in 1951.

Another Golden Boot followed but Thierry's game is about so much more than scoring goals - his pace, skill, vision and work ethic are all admirable.

After finishing second in the World and European Player of the Year polls, Thierry won the Football Writers and PFA Player of the Year awards in May. He is the first to scoop both prizes in consecutive seasons.

Thierry will be 27 early in the 2004/05 campaign and Arsene Wenger expects him to get even better. That is music to the ears of Arsenal fans everywhere.

My Year
A rare quiet month for Thierry as injury laid him low. He shrugged off a groin injury to return as a half-time substitute against Everton and won a second-half penalty which Edu converted. Thierry looked set for a Cup Final appearance but suffered a recurrence of an Achilles injury and was forced to watch from the bench.

A hat-trick against Norwich was the seventh of his Arsenal career. However he pulled out of the squad with a groin injury the day before the FA Cup Semi-Final and did not play again during April. He ended the month still four goals short of Ian Wright’s all-time Arsenal goal-scoring record.

Two games and four goals. Scored a cracker against Bayern to give Arsenal hope. The goal was later voted the Goal of the Month. Then fired a superb hat-trick against Portsmouth to draw level with Cliff Bastin in second place in the all-time goalscoring list for the club. Missed the Blackburn game with a calf injury. Called up for France but did not play.

Henry ends a run of seven games without a goal with the second in a 3-1 win at Villa. Two vintage strikes against Palace takes him to within 11 of Ian Wright's all-time Arsenal goalscoring record.
I'm French Boy but i dislike Henry. He has big Head. He does not know how to play in strengthened defences. For me, he's Overestimated
Damasio Philipe
Hey! Im Brazilian, i want to creat a site about soccer with many languages and admins from many countries, if u want to help me, send me a msg Razz ...

I have only 1 portuguese and 1 Israelean on the group. Laughing
Henry is definitely one of the best strikers in the game today.

Yet...his playing ability aside, he's not what I would call a down to earth kind of person.
His personality is very arrogant and he's just not very nice.

But boy can he kick a ball!!....
Normal, it's a french guy :p
I don't like him either.. looks like a alien to me.. haha
Not the best player around, but sure acts like one. Rolling Eyes
Damasio Philipe wrote:
Hey! Im Brazilian, i want to creat a site about soccer with many languages and admins from many countries, if u want to help me, send me a msg Razz ...

I have only 1 portuguese and 1 Israelean on the group. Laughing

Israeli* you mean ?
upgrade henry in winning eleven Smile not bad Smile

anyway , he is the best player in the world now with adriano i think
Henry is the best striker in the world !! Very Happy
I am not a fan of him, but my brother is a huge fan of him though!