FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

editing posts gets you POINTS?=wha??

zanzou
Yeah, so I just noticed that editing a post can get you points... doesn't that seem a bit weird to anyone else? I mean, unless you're adding something new, it makes no sense at all.

And I was taking something away, so it makes NO SENSE at all. e.e
faker
wow, i didn;t know about this... wouldn't people abuse it? it seemed like a quick may to earn points

and shouldn't this be on the enquiry section??
zanzou
faker wrote:

and shouldn't this be on the enquiry section??

Yeah you'd think so.

I'm not sure... if they know about it, it's a suggestion (ie, change it) if not.. it is in the wrong section. xD; I just don't know.
Blaster
You can only get a maxium of three points weather you edit or not. It doesn't really count as anything for when you get 0.008 frih$ and 0.008 points. It rounds to be 0.010 and 0.01 isn't that much.
Nocturnis
Actually I thought it DID take away points if you editted stuff out; or at least the RPG forum that I am/was on had that ability. Then again the admin was a damn good programmer so he probably did it himself. x.x
babumuchhala
You loose points when your post edit results in Points GIVABLE characters (u dont get points for stuff in [quote] tags) being reduced. it just dosent give u that stupid - sign to say that u lost points but just gives u the points.

So Instead of saying:
You have earned -1 FRIH$s

it says
You have earned 1 FRIH$s

Its a bug i suppose in the Cash MOD, unless Bondings modified it to be different
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

I don't know how many tmies do I need to explain this.

It isn't a bug.

-close-