FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dirge of Cerberus

zanzou
I can't wait for it. A Vincent Valentine game. :D Who could possibly resist?

He was always my favorite character... I'm glad we're getting a game.

o_O I asked at my local EB Games, and the lady was like "Whuut? I've never heard of it! Is it the next installment in the Final Fantasy Series?" I wanted to cry.
Nocturnis
Meh, I'm not particularly a fan of Vincent. x.x He totally pushed Cloud to the side and acted like a pretty boy in the last FF that can remember. *shudders* I stumbled across the Dirge of Cerberus.net website and the trailer looked pretty cool. ^_^
zanzou
Nocturnis wrote:
Meh, I'm not particularly a fan of Vincent. x.x He totally pushed Cloud to the side and acted like a pretty boy in the last FF that can remember. *shudders* I stumbled across the Dirge of Cerberus.net website and the trailer looked pretty cool. ^_^

Do you mean pushed aside as in rejected, or as in stole-the-spotlight? Because yeah he might have smarmed on Cloud a bit (Not that I'm going to argue. Never really liked him.), but I totally love him anyway.

<3 He is a pretty boy.. and I think that's one of the thing that gets him fans. XD And his own game, ahaha.
Nocturnis
AAAAAAAH. Pretty boys. *shudders* Yeah, as in swarmed on Cloud. Sorry I didn't read how I'd worded that. I can't stand pretty boys at all. But I know all my friends are going to be playing the game, so guess I'm a loner unless they pressure me into it. *opens up paint to make some sadistic/cynical parodies of Mr. Valentine*
zanzou
XD Ahaha, it's not like he goes around going "oh, I am so gorgeous, worship me!" or anything at least? Though most of the main cast of FF7 is pretty... >_>;

:D You could always do some horribly abusive "Vincent's Valentine" for a late Valentine. *always supports pun-art*