FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Has Frihost been hacked?

kaikou
...???

This is what I see...

http://kaikou.frih.net/images/frihost.jpg
Blaster
No it has not been. Read this to learn more.
kaikou
lol...thank you. having trouble reading everything, so I was kinda concerned Shocked Very Happy
Soulfire
That's what I thought at first. When I saw the logo. Then I make a post and my eyes about burned and fell out of my head. Luckily I stumbled across the 'disable' rainboxing thread. *wipes head* Phew...
Blaster
I saw the text and thought that someone took the time to do that. Razz then i found the post bondings posted. (he should have held it out longer Razz
Scorpio
I think I found about the disable thing accidentally. I was online at the exact moment when bondings changed the colors stuff.

When i exited the general chat forum. Only 4 forum topics appeared . When I tried entering one. It was colored like the Carnaval.

Well, I thought I had been hacked
Blaster
I didn't think it was hacked. I just thought that someone was having fun rainboboxing. I was also here the same time he turned it on. One second it was black. Then i see that after I submit my post the colors come on. I was like somone was bored. Then i read the post.
Helios
w00t, we fooled another one Wink

Hmm.. I think that April 1st is over. Time to remove these stuff.