FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Europe, quite important

Code of Ruin
I am not sure whether this question has been asked already but I couldn't find any topic like it using search so I am going to take the risk.
What do you al think about the European Union? The European Union has developed from an economical organisation into a Union which is heavily concerned with it's own military force right now. Europe is a growing power which is gaining more and more influence within the politics of it's own members and as economical and political power world wide. So how do you feel about the European Union. Here's some questions to get you started:
What do you think of the European Union in general?
Do you think the European Union is gaining to much influence?
What do you think of the 'European Constitution', bear in mind this isn't actually a constitution at all.
What do you think of Europe's plans concerning EUFOR the military force of the European Union.
What do you think of the rush at memberships of the European Union that has started a few years ago.
What do you think about Turkey in particular joining the European Union since this is the most controversial candidate for a full membership.