FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Design Opinons Please?

gail1367
Hi all,

I have just redesigned my site and would like your valuable opinion please.

There is still more to do but there are a number of pages already up just not with all information on them as yet.

If you could tell me what you think i would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Gail
gothicgeek
Hmmm...interesting...well, I'm not real fond of the image tile background, and it isn't centered, so it's to the far left of the page for us people using 1024x768 resolution. The 'I give away money' link clashes INSANELY with not only the colors but the 'Spiritual Haven' theme.

The HEALTH link and the FITNESS link both go to same page, and I believe the forum link is broken.

You have 12 links on the main page, but there is no actual content on your site itself, It's all links to pages like psychicsuperstore.com and suite101.com. The exception is your blog and that is mostly other people's articles as well.

I would reccomend adding more original content, otherwise it's just a links site.
gail1367
Hi all,

I have completely redesigned my site yet again your opinions would be appreceiated.

I am not looking for info on the content I really need to find out your thoughts and opinions on the layout and design.

I am also looking for moderators for my forum to help build this spiritual community online. So if you are interested then please let me know.

Thanks all for your opinion.

Gail