FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NDS Lite

leat397
Would you consider to buy? why or why not?

NDS lite is really making those fans in Japan and all SouthEast Asia getting hunger..
But I heard that NDS was not being as popular as PSP...
What do u think this new Lite version console could gain a bit fancy?
Wanderer
i would get it because i dont have the regular DS. It has a much brighter screen, smaller shell, mic moved to between the screens, and the stylus is thicker.
djthriller
I would love to get my hands on one, but to bad they are all sold out in Japan. Launch date for it was so crazy, there were 60 year olds waiting in line to pick up a NDS Lite along with Brain Training. That right there shows me that Nintendo is attracting new customers and expanding their market.

Anyway, I would buy one because I hear it's battery last way longer and it's screen is a lot brighter.

But the NDS Lite is doing absolutely fantastic in Japan, out selling PSP's even. Smile
Hanpusu-kun
The NDS has sold far more units than the PSP.

I would like to have a Lite even if I have the original, it looks so god damn sweet ffs! >__<

Naval blue would be the colour.

But I would like to paint thw whole DS too ^^
Marco
just because the DS is outselling the psp doesn't mean it is actually better (although I have to admit that the gameplay is better on the DS).

anyway, I would like to have a DS lite, since I don't have a DS yet, it isn't as expensive as the PSP and there are good games for it ( I would love to play MK DS and animal crossing).