FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Morning Sickness--anyone have any good tips to help?

Trapper
I am in the first six weeks of pregnancy (5th child) and you'd think I'd have some good ideas on how to beat morning sickness, but this seems to be the worst since my first child (an active boy since the day he was born). It makes me think this one must be an active boy too.

Anyway, I'm looking for any good tips to help fight the nausea in these first 3 or 4 months. I don't feel like doing anything other than lay down all day. If someone jiggles me I feel like puking.

Someone told me the magnetic bracelets work to help fight the nausea. Has anyone out there heard if these work at all?

How about foods or drinks (teas?). What might help?

I'm really hoping for something since this is as bad as I remember it.

Thanks for any tips.
Marston
Well, when I was pregnant...
alkady
Liquid, Drink liquid. When I feel like puking I drink liquids, Water or Coke. Try not to drink anything with citric acid. For me it just makes things worse.

And where did your friend get this idea of magnetic bracelets? And the proper term is ionized bracelets. But its not for you. Your pregnant, Not in constant pain. Ionized Bracelets are supposedly to relive the bearer from pain causes by joints ect.
deleenheir
euh...

Talk about it with your doctor or gynacologist
Vrythramax
When my wife was pregnant and she was going through that she swore that ginger-ale helped her, and at her worst times it seemed the only thing she could keep down. I hope this passes quickly for you Sad
Code of Ruin
deleenheir wrote:
Talk about it with your doctor or gynacologist
He is right you know, the only proper thing to do is visit someone who knows what they are talking about and can have a look at you.