FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lyrics Area

martyboi
I think it could be a good idea for a board where everyone can post lyrics they have written. What you think?
WickedGravity
I agree to this, but with a twist.

Maybe a Personal Writings board where we can post lyrics, poems and the like that we have ceated and share them with everyone else here so that they can enjoy and constructively criticize them.

Not a bad idea, kinda irked I didn't post about it.
Helios
I totaly support this =)
Bockman
bringing up a lyrics area would be too restrictive. it would obligate us to create an area for all other hobbies users have, and it could possibly create famtom areas, where few would go..

The alternative presented by WickedGravity seems reasonable, and could make for a very interesting forum.
This proposal has my vote Wink . Let's just wait for Bondings, so he can give (or not) the final approval.

Be Well Cool
Bondings
martyboi wrote:
I think it could be a good idea for a board where everyone can post lyrics they have written. What you think?

In my opinion you'll be the only one posting lyrics you wrote yourself. The place will become full with copy-pasted lyrics taken from other websites by spammers.

But as WickedGravity said a board for everything you frihost users wrote on their own (and only what they wrote!) might be a good idea.
martyboi
yeh that would be good, area for lyrics, poems, stories etc... i go on other forums with that and its kool and lots of people post because alot of people enjoying doing those things, just put some rules up saying no using anyone else stuff, own written stuff only for comments, suggestion, criticizem etc...