FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are there any GAME Programmers out here?

LA Ridge
I have a really interesting project I would like to do this year involving music and bars and sim people. I was wondering if anyone knew any game programmers looking for a cool project and a vision to line it up with to make it profitable.

I have just the thing, I believe...
alkady
My front is creativity, Not programming. If you need help in the domain of improving the game script and concept, Thats me you should call.
LA Ridge
That is cool for sure, but I have to find a code devil first who is willing to take up a concept project without a real budget. I know it sounds totally un-intriguing (did I spell that right?) but, it really has widespread ramifications to become a very popular venue for game play. I have run into young programmers from time to time who might do this for a school project... Hey, wait!!! That is an idea... School projects! Wow, we have Devry out here and all kinds of schools like that. Maybe....
rightclickscott
I am friends with a no name game company called Helix Digital Entertainment. I'm actually gonna help them get a host here. I'll talk to them about this because it sounds interesting. And by talk to them I mean tell them to get off of their fat (Muir), lazy (Cyr) asses and to start working on their old games. That is if ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS!!!
WebSiteGuru
You can ask Nofix Development Studios to see if they are interested. They make free games.