FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


phpBB Stat Mod Help?





gatech
Hi y'all

I just set the statistic Mod into my forum; however, when I go to my admin panel and click statistic modules or confugration. It gave me this error.

not query statistics config table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'gatech_phpbb2.phpbb_stats_config' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_stats_config

Line : 52
File : admin_statistics.php

Can anyone know what is the problem. Thanks
wumingsden
gatech wrote:
Hi y'all

I just set the statistic Mod into my forum; however, when I go to my admin panel and click statistic modules or confugration. It gave me this error.

not query statistics config table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'gatech_phpbb2.phpbb_stats_config' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_stats_config

Line : 52
File : admin_statistics.php

Can anyone know what is the problem. Thanks


You will need to update your database with the .php or .sql given to you. Read the installation instructions, it will tell you the filename there
gatech
Can you explain little bit more.Because i do not know how to update .php or .sql
gatech
Actually, I think I have tried that. Here what it says in the install.txt
"# Now we want to create the tables, therefore we run mod_table_inst.php (http://www.yoursite.com/phpBB2/mod_table_inst.php)"

that is what I did and the Page I see was

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

????????
wumingsden
gatech wrote:
Actually, I think I have tried that. Here what it says in the install.txt
"# Now we want to create the tables, therefore we run mod_table_inst.php (http://www.yoursite.com/phpBB2/mod_table_inst.php)"

that is what I did and the Page I see was

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

????????


Can you login to the forum ? Does it say "Could not connect to the database" when you try. If so check the config.php file to see wether the username, password and database name plus database location are correct.
Are you sure you placed it into the forum root ? For example forum/ or phpBB2/
If so and it still doesn't work could you please send me the whole of the mod_table_inst.php via PM so I can look at it. I will then send you a new file back that will sort out the problem with also simple instructions on what to do.
gatech
Thank you for your attention I think I fix it, but again thank you very much
ChrisCh
hey gatech, where did you get the statistics mod from and what is it called? i wouldn't mind putting one on my forum Razz
wumingsden
ChrisCh wrote:
hey gatech, where did you get the statistics mod from and what is it called? i wouldn't mind putting one on my forum Razz


there is a statistics mod here

-closed- to avoid future spam
Related topics
I need some major help...
phpBB Security Mod ?
PhpBB templates installeren - Lukt niet!! Help!
phpbb cash mod problemos
Problem during PhpBB installation, please help
PHPbb Money mod?
HELP WITH TRANSFERING PHPBB CASH MOD to PHPNUKE
Phpbb and PhpNuke Help
[Request]Could a admin/mod help me with a template[request]
PhpBB Subforum MOD (Needed Installing) 150$
Phpbb Sessions - Need help getting guests/members.....
Phpbb mod fix. Pays high!
.::~Install phpbb karma Mod~::.
Outside phpBB Integration Functions
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Scripting -> Php and MySQL

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.