FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what can us do if Frihost is gone...

Mgccl
I mean, compare with all other hostings, Frihost is the Best and Easiest... It's like what people expected to have from a highly ranked free hosting...
But... what if Frihost is gone...
Then... where can we turn to?
dz9c
you could try hostunlim.com or geocities but i have not been able to experience this sites goods as im a new member so idk
XeononyX
It's all about trust...

and intellegence ...

When the server dropped and Bondings singlehandedly recreated each and every account effected, that ranges very high on my trust meter. So I trust the higher 'frihost' powers, they are not messing around.

I'm sure theres a magic formula that keeps us going and honestly, i'm not sure what it is, but I TRUST it.

Am I silly not to back everything up? No of course not. So keep all your information backed up at regular intervals, and if something is going to go down, I TRUST that we all are going to be informed, and you can make plans accordingly. Right now, I do not deem it neccessary to find another alternative, however if something does go down, I'm sure all of us in the frihost community will find another solution.
[FuN]goku
i'd probly freak if i didnt have frihost... although my friend runs his own paid webhosting and he said if i ever needed free webspace from him he'd offer it to me Very Happy like 3 gig webspace or summin like that
leat397
Cry and say Sorry to all my forum users... that contributed a lot in my forum Sad

Hopefully, Frihost is quite stable! Wink
Scorpio
Lets not get pessimistic.
Its not even a year since this has started.
So let us just look forward to the development of the site.
oneightwo
i'd say, the day that i can't rely on frihost (either because i need something more, or it dies) is the day that i'll buy hosting anyway. Very Happy Very Happy
rightclickscott
I'd say "****** it" and go to a different host.
soulman
I hope frihost would always stay with us, even pay a little for our space
selim06
i think Frihost will go through of its way...For suporting Frihost click the ads...i think it's reasonable...I love there...
sky
I dont think frihost will end up that way, but if really happens, paid hosting will be alternative, or everyone DONATE! Razz
Scorpio
Hey people dont give Bondings ideas to collect money from us.

Dont spoil him. Poor Guy (Rich, Perhaps?) Laughing
snowboardalliance
Well, I've been through plenty of hosts, if Frihost goes under (or whatever, since its not like a business making a lot of money), well, we'll all just go find the next best free host and hope it will last us a while. Of course, I really feel Frihost can make it for a long time.
Helios
Maybe it will, maybe won't.

If you ask me, I'll just search for a new host.
xorcist
You could always find another one and they will proberly be another one if this close's down but I doubt this will close down with all of the active members and people clicking on the ads.
xorcist
You could always find another one and they will proberly be another one if this close's down but I doubt this will close down with all of the active members and people clicking on the ads.
xorcist
xorcist
Blaster
I would have to pay for a DA hosting. I can't live without that. Very Happy
James007
I'm sorry but I think you need to understand it is list all alternatives for frihost in this topic.

We will talk about alternatives for frihost when we need to.... Frihost is very very alive so we don't need alternatives.

-close-