FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Taking Back Sunday

martyboi
Anyone in here like taking back sunday? great band, my favourite song by them is cute without the e, Its awesome!!! you should have a listen if you havent
snowboardalliance
martyboi wrote:
Anyone in here like taking back sunday? great band, my favourite song by them is cute without the e, Its awesome!!! you should have a listen if you havent

There pretty cool. I have Where You Want to Be, but I'll probably buy the old cd. I like them because their songs are easy to play, so me and my friends can play them.
caiba
Hear , listen to introduction of you feel very good , have an opportunity I is it is it watch to hear to go right away, thank you. Razz
emotion
i have both cds, tell all your friends and where you want to be. I like both cds, but it got annoying have to swtich cds so i just burned both cds to one, technology is great. my favorite song is timerwolves at newjeresy

this is me with the words on the tip of my tongue and my eye through the scoope down the barrel of a gun.
lucypinderfan
oh i like this band heaps! i got the album: "Tell all your friends" and they make great music! one of my favourite songs is "Your so last summer" !!!!
The lyrics on that song is soo good! I'll quote a bit from it:
"The truth... is you could slit my throwt, and with my one last gasping breathe I's apolagise for bleading on your shirt!
Twisted Evil
snowboardalliance
I just bought Tell All Your Friends yesterday and its pretty good.
homg
i do.. i've liked them for about 5 years now.
jds10912
@homg, thats impressive, you must be pretty close to where they started out, seeing as they havent really been around for all that long

i also love tbs, though the last album was a slight disapointment, but it was good in its own way

if anyone knows much about the band, you can make some fri$ for yourself to use. check out my offer in the Marketplace.
missmurder
For a little while I was really into their new cd, but now if their stuff comes on to the radio or anything like that I immeditaley change it. It seems I have just become revolted by them for some reason.....
jds10912
missmurder wrote:
For a little while I was really into their new cd, but now if their stuff comes on to the radio or anything like that I immeditaley change it. It seems I have just become revolted by them for some reason.....

that same thing happened to me (and probably a lot of you as well) and american idiot by green day
it a great cd and i just listened to the whole thing last week, but i didnt listen to a single song for probably a whole year during the whole "0mG iTz B0uL3VaRd oF bRoKeN dReAmZzZ!" craze on the radio. that whole thing made me give up on the radio for good, and switch to just playing music i like, using online radio like last.fm to find some new music
Varo
They are ok. I like a few songs by them but not many.
Moey
I have Where You Want to be and Louder Now. I saw them in concert as well and they were insane! Definatly a great show. I've been into them for a couple of years now.
snowboardalliance
Moey wrote:
I have Where You Want to be and Louder Now. I saw them in concert as well and they were insane! Definatly a great show. I've been into them for a couple of years now.

Get Tell All your Friends, it's probably thier best. Although I'm a fan of all their stuff since they haven't changed too much.
Becky
Taking Back Sunday rock! Theyre one of my favourite bands Very Happy
My 2 fave songs by them is 'your so last summer' and 'the union'.
Really want to see them live one day, my friend is going to one of their concerts soon, but i cant go Sad
Have any of you seen them in concert before??
snowboardalliance
Becky wrote:
Really want to see them live one day, my friend is going to one of their concerts soon, but i cant go Sad

I saw them with Angels and Airwaves. It was my first concert and it was awesome. They played stuff from all of thier albums. I just wish we would have gotten tickets to go up to the stage because the lawn area was sort of far from the stage.
jds10912
snowboardalliance wrote:
Becky wrote:

I saw them with Angels and Airwaves. It was my first concert and it was awesome. They played stuff from all of thier albums. I just wish we would have gotten tickets to go up to the stage because the lawn area was sort of far from the stage.

when i went it was a general admission show, so how close you were depended on how early you got there
i got there about 1:30 for a 6:00 doors, and was the first non-VIP in
i was front row, almost center (off to the left a little), it was great
trevtrev
martyboi wrote:

I like that song too. I have alll the accoustic songs by TBA. I saw them when they played in Charlotte a while back. GREAT BAND.
jds10912
trevtrev wrote:
martyboi wrote:

I like that song too. I have alll the accoustic songs by TBA. I saw them when they played in Charlotte a while back. GREAT BAND.

when they used to play some of their songs semi-acoustic, a lot turned out really well

i'll see if i can find some videos of them
ignition
Yea man TBS is a great band...love em.
snowboardalliance
jds10912 wrote:
trevtrev wrote:
martyboi wrote:

when they used to play some of their songs semi-acoustic, a lot turned out really well

i'll see if i can find some videos of them

I think Tell All your Friends has some, like Cute wituot the E, and the re-release Tell All Your Friends might have more.
anxiety1
cute without the e is an amaixng song

they do have some really good songs as it goes

very good live as well
molif
i love TBS..

because of "a decade under the influence", i got hook to their music.. my current fav, my blue heaven..
Rejoice44
TBS is awesome! Like their new albums! They're amazing!!! Very Happy