FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP-NUKE - How to add own pages and add to menu?

OutlawSpirit
i have just installed PHP-NUKE... and i would like to add my own pages that i create with text and images... and then include these in the menu of my site on php-nuke?

anyone know how to... perhaps a mod?
jstoeffler
i am new to php-nuke. can anyone tell me what directory i need to install it in?
right now i have to go to http://jstoeffler.frih.net/nuke/html just to get to it.
Bondings
OutlawSpirit wrote:
i have just installed PHP-NUKE... and i would like to add my own pages that i create with text and images... and then include these in the menu of my site on php-nuke?

anyone know how to... perhaps a mod?

Could you maybe explain a bit more? You want to link from your menu to other pages you made? Or you want the pages you made to have the same menu?

Quote:
i am new to php-nuke. can anyone tell me what directory i need to install it in?
right now i have to go to http://jstoeffler.frih.net/nuke/html just to get to it.

If you want phpnuke to be in your root directory, then you need to install it in the public_html directory. If you want it somewhere else, then you need to install it there.
anticitizen1
OK, theres a Module called Universal. it let you create "Modules" on the fly, for your info in HTML.
google it. theres a good websites about php nuke, add to bookmarks if you gonna use php nuke.

www.nukecops.com (security and support)
www.nukefixes.com <-- secure your phpnuke instalation with the lastests patchs. v 3.2
www.nukescripts.com it says everything. Please install Nuke sentinel to make more secure your site.

Abput the menu, if you use Universal, it has their own bloack has a menu, but you can use the modules blocks to displys the links. But i suggest ypu using a new block from the nuke admin system and list yours links.

BUT IT REALLY SUGEEST YOU THIS:

theres a tools called Nuke_Tools
it has a tool to make modules files. paste your code and then paste nad the new module is created. use this tools ONLY if your content isnt dynamic.

And for the menu use the same tools (block creator) and the create the block file. Why? try to make only the useful querys, not "use useless" querys...

if you need more help about phpnuke, feel free to post here.