FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Surprise Surprise?

Zuex
[Thread Status: SEROUISLY RANDOM]

I've only ever met TWO girls who actually take intersts in building websites, and there both serouisly good at it, can you EVER imagine your wife\daughter\Girlfriend\ or maybe just a girl in your class\work who takes a interst, i know there's probably loads of girls out there who do this kind of stuff aswell..I've only met 2..
manumiglani
Zuex wrote:

I've only ever met TWO girls who actually take intersts in building websites, and there both serouisly good at it, can you EVER imagine your wife\daughter\Girlfriend\ or maybe just a girl in your class\work who takes a interst, i know there's probably loads of girls out there who do this kind of stuff aswell..I've only met 2..

I met only very few of them. Normally, girls do not have interests in these type of things. They are too busy working on their body, bf and their studies.
Zuex
manumiglani wrote:
Zuex wrote:

I met only very few of them. Normally, girls do not have interests in these type of things. They are too busy working on their body, bf and their studies.

Or there nails, makeup, gossip, ect Razz Cool
Code of Ruin
I know some girls who host and build their own websites. I know these mainly because of the university and I run into them at party's etcetera. Most are quite good at what they specialize in, some specialize in web art, others in lay-out. The girls that I know mainly keep themselves occupied with things concerning lay-out and usability. There are some that know quite a lot of coding but I've been asked to help a few times when it comes to the more complicated functions of php and css( I don't think css has any complicated functions but you never know Rolling Eyes ).
ranzon
i've met a girl who creates webdesigns, but she don't like it, she is doing it only for money, and they look like hell..
My grandmother makes better websites..
eww none likes it. but the worst off all, she get's payed for it, and she gets a lot off money.. i'm getting so angry.. why make websites when noone likes them? if you want to make webdesigns you have to make them nice and tight (thight is Xzibit's word)..
Vrythramax
I met my wife while doing my post grad at MIT, she was also a masters candidate in the same field...Applied Computer Sciences. I (finally) earned my masters and she went on to get her Juris Doctorate...which she has never let me forget Sad

She may be brilliant, but she still has to do the dishes Twisted Evil
n0obie4life
Sorry, no random topics here Rolling Eyes.

-close-