FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make your own MasterCard "Priceless" commercial

izcool
Hey everyone,

When I was at work today, I seen a commerical for MasterCard (the people with the "Priceless" commercials), where it had a lot of blanks, where you could go online and make your own words into it, and submit it to them. If your's is really good, then they'll put it on the air and use it.

I've submitted mine already, I chose the boat one. Here's what I did, NO ONE ELSE CAN STEAL IT Laughing :

If anyone was interested, here's the link to their website if you feel like participating. http://www.priceless.com/promo/promotions.html - Then click on the image that says "Make a priceless ad".

If everyone would be so kind, submit your ideas here. Smile

- Mike.
Blaster
Mine is better. Razz

I am not going to tell you but i promise it is good.

THANKS FOR THAT Very Happy
Garnet
Awe I'm Canadian...we get to be tormented with contests we can't enter...

Will you guys share yours when the contest's over? Thanks for sharing the link for the contest, pretty sporting of you Smile
alkady
Garnet wrote:
Awe I'm Canadian...we get to be tormented with contests we can't enter...

Will you guys share yours when the contest's over? Thanks for sharing the link for the contest, pretty sporting of you Smile

I know how you feel, We Canadians are the ones getting tormented with these ads, But yet we cannot write the very ads that torment us.
madsencarl
izcool wrote:
Hey everyone,

When I was at work today, I seen a commerical for MasterCard (the people with the "Priceless" commercials), where it had a lot of blanks, where you could go online and make your own words into it, and submit it to them. If your's is really good, then they'll put it on the air and use it.

I've submitted mine already, I chose the boat one. Here's what I did, NO ONE ELSE CAN STEAL IT Laughing :

If anyone was interested, here's the link to their website if you feel like participating. http://www.priceless.com/promo/promotions.html - Then click on the image that says "Make a priceless ad".

- Mike.

You have to be 18. If that's you in your avatar, you do not look 18.

And I'm Aussie, we get the commercials here aswell, but we can't enter. Typical self-centred Canadians...
Dragonfly
Sorry, I'm gonna say some other thing which makes me think twice. I just checked the picture you've posted and I found out that you are still using Internet Explorer for many tasks or for general browsing? Why not try Firefox?
izcool
madsencarl wrote:
izcool wrote:
Hey everyone,

- Mike.

You have to be 18. If that's you in your avatar, you do not look 18.

And I'm Aussie, we get the commercials here aswell, but we can't enter. Typical self-centred Canadians...

That's an old avatar. I need to create a new one this year when it's nice and sunny out. It's the only photo that I have of me that looks good.

If that's you that drew your avatar, it doesn't look like you're 18 either to make stick figures. I would imagine that you would do something better than that.

- Mike.
faker
izcool wrote:
Hey everyone,

- Mike.

i submited mine too but i'm not planing to tell coz i don't think its really good. worth a try though if it comes on air i'll tell you all if i wrote it hehe.

btw quite a creative one you wrote mike ^^
Yazz
I look like a 12 year old with a lot of stubble (I think... some people say I look 21 and I look at them like they're insane.)

But yeah, I'm 18 this November... so it sucks to look young sometimes.

Anyways, we Canadians need more offers like this! I have a whole bushel of ideas for this contest!

Okay, more like half of an idea.

Whatever.