FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Slik road

foodman
Silkroad online is a free online multiplayer rpg. It looks really awesome, and Ive seen my friends play it, but for some reason it wont let me create a password when I try to register! Does anyone else have an accout? It gives me errors such as:

"Your answer can be made by english letter and number"

or

"Your answer can be made by lowerase letter and number"

etc...

This is really bugging me because I have tried complex strings of numbers and characters with upper and lower case, including symbols such as the number symbol, etc. Nothing seems to work! How the heck do I put in a good password! I really want to play this game right now! AHhh, this is really bugging me a lot.
gh0stface
I've been eyeing this MMORPG for the last couple of days. I have already registered an account but haven't downloaded the client yet. The game looks pretty interesting.

Let me know if you solved your problem, maybe then I'll actually start to play it.
clip
my friend's playing this game. It seems pretty promising tho. ^^ damn i'm being temnpted to play again! Very Happy
s43ros
i've heard some of my friends talking about it as well. I think i'll go give it a try...later
TonkPilz
i whas playing it fora few weeks but gave up coz of several reasons

1. a crash bug that happend to my and several of my mattes about eavry 10 to 20 min

2. its ner inpossible to connect to a server on peek houers and on of houers

3. a freeze bug that freezes the animation on screen but the game is still runing whit hout you being abel todo any ting whitch usely means you die and losemost of your xp

4. all the quests are basecly the same fina an item or find a number of the same item pretty boring
Helios
Was playing it until I met Oblivion.

Silkroad is:
1. Laggy.
2. Boring.

- enough reasons to quit Smile