FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account suspended (Fourthbean)

Fourthbean
Would you guys give your reason for suspending my account? I am sure you have a good reason, I just want to know what it is and if I can get it back if I agree to work on whatever got my account suspended.

Thanks,
Fourthbean
Bondings
As always. Commercial music available for download for free(by the way that is not legal) and probably some other stuff too. You should have known better ...

To prevent this, we won't allow music files in the future anymore. You'll only be able to put it after getting a special approval, which you won't get for normal(commercial-cd) music files.

The only music that was allowed was the music you created on your own (or with your band) or where you have the full rights.
Maka
At the end of the day bondings risks fines and closure if they where ever found on your account, and for a free service thats a lot of crap to get into, you have to understand we host lots of accounts we can risk them all because of one user.
Fourthbean
That makes perfect sense. And I would like to formally apologize for putting you guys in jepordy.

But incase someone comes asking about my site, I did not have the music for public downloading. They were for streaming only on one certain site of my brothers. Although I did not have a pass on the folder so it was insecure.

Thank you for the months of service, it has been great.

I realize after reading the tos (I know I should have done that BEFORE I requested an account) that I was in fact violating your rules by even uploading music files to your webspace. I do not remember the punishment for my violation, is there a way that I can regain an account here at Frihost? Or do I need to go somewhere else as I am too high of a risk of violating another rule?

Fourthbean
n0obie4life
Maka wrote:
At the end of the day bondings risks fines and closure if they where ever found on your account, and for a free service thats a lot of crap to get into, you have to understand we host lots of accounts we can risk them all because of one user.

then why do some free hosts allow them? i seen one before. won't mention it doh.
Bockman
n0obie4life wrote:

then why do some free hosts allow them? i seen one before. won't mention it doh.

As for the method other hosts use, we can not speak about. but i can tell you that they risk having their server locked down.

We at frihost had music files allowed as long as people had the copyrights to the musics. Unfortunately, due to abuse from part of users (and this wasn't the only one) it was changed to not allowed in any situation. This is because most people are unnaware of what they can or can not do with the files.

Be Well Cool