FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

1640 Productions Inc up and running

sgtmajore9
Hello from Las Vegas NV.

Take a look at the site and let me know what you think, now keep in mind that I am going to re-do the site in frontpage, I am still getting use to using frontpage. Not really sure I like it but want to see the end product that it puts out. This site is an info site about my film company here in Las Vegas. So let me know what you think and maybe how to nake it better

Vince

www.1640productionsinc.frih.net

mod edit: Please use the edit button
bluedevil7878
pretty nice site, my only problem is that some of the images are a little blurry.
riv
The grainy pictures aren't doing so well for me... It kinda makes it look like a web page made... A while ago. I think the page would look much better with smoother graphics, and without the background image.
sgtmajore9
Are you talking about the pictures in the cast and crew ? I agree, I need to take those pic's myself with my fuji, I just ask the members to bring me in a pic. My bad.. will fix that very soon,
and what do you mean background image ?

Again thanks,
also I am redoing the web site in frontpage and as soon as I get it done will upload it, and let you guys know..

Vince
1640 Productions Inc.
Las Vegas, NV