FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like my site?

mtorregiani
The url is this one => http://www.fastest-lap.tk
Zyrobot
I think this is your firsth homepage. Maybe you dont use Scrool for menu. And take over frame line. Use also Arial Font Wink Nice Content
Richard92
I think you should look for a design.
TurkishGamer
I like that you have a lot of content on there but I don't like that the menu is very unorganized. Maybe you should do alphabetical order or something like that. I think the menu would have been better without the scrollbar in the way
gothicgeek
Well...

1. Lose the frames.

2. Make one central page for the videos, and then put all the sub-categories on that page.

3. Possibly move the news into another page and definitely put dashes in between the dates and the news. I'd also do away with that scrolling banner as it is rather annoying to most people.

4. Add some pictures.

5. Make the table divider different than just a Windows 98 style divider.
Maybe you could make the table borders invisible and make a long image instead like a checkered flag pattern like this:

6. Center all the text and stuff for pages with successive spaced lines of text (like the news) as it makes them easier to read.

All in all, great content, just a somewhat lackluster presentation.

BTW, feel free to use that image, just use Paint and copy like three together.
riv
I don't care much for your "Use IE" comment in your noframe tags... Smile I think a "Use Firefox" comment would be more apropriate... Also, it would be much better if you add a proper DOCTYPE declaration, and get rid of the borders of the frames.
mtorregiani
riv wrote:
I don't care much for your "Use IE" comment in your noframe tags... Smile I think a "Use Firefox" comment would be more apropriate... Also, it would be much better if you add a proper DOCTYPE declaration, and get rid of the borders of the frames.

yes, I putted use firefox now
mtorregiani
I updated the website thinking in your comments, and now is better (for me at least).
Thanks for your time

PS: I will not take off the frames because it looks more organized (for me), having a menu in a frame. Anyway, thanks gothicgeek...

The site is developed for a resolution of 1024x768, this is what I see

but if you use a 800x600 resolution, the header has a scrollbar (i tooked off)
joshua_erceg
Looks simple enough to navigate.
I can't say I like the theme though, it contrasts to much Smile