FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

people don't like do programming jobs for F$? why?

Mgccl
why does people don't like to do such a thing?
like I offer 100F$ and no one turns out doing that PHP job...
why? because people think it's not worth it or something?
mathiaus
Programming is fun but for a fully functioning program, it takes time, time which a lot of people simply dont have. Thats my reason I don't create programs for other people. Thats my reason anyway Smile
OnlyOneLife
What real value do F$ have?
R2.DETARD
pretty much none, 100F$ seems to be the cost of a banner or quick forum avatars.
in real life i would pay $1, but only because 15 cents is worthless.
Liu
Because F$ != REAL money.

Talented programmers would rather invest their time for real money; afterall, they studied and practiced way too much than to be paid with "make believe" points.
n0obie4life
Programming in C++ takes up lots of time.

I would rather do it for real money than for FRIH$ Wink
Mgccl
but... I have belif in F$... we have used F$ to establish an microeconomy... and we can use this antivantage... we just need to make everyone belive in F$ so F$ can really do something
Scorpio
Mgccl wrote:
but... I have belif in F$... we have used F$ to establish an microeconomy... and we can use this antivantage... we just need to make everyone belive in F$ so F$ can really do something

Well, it is just that, programming, no matter how much one knows, is tiring to do.

But on the other hand, making cool gifs or banners or avatars are interesting as you deal with colors animations etc. So people would be more interested in doing it for the same price.

You can try searching in some sites like www.hotscripts.com if you want to get some decent scripts/
n0obie4life
Mgccl wrote:

That's you, not us Rolling Eyes.

You can't expect everyone to think your way.
AftershockVibe
Projects which people ask for tend to be the ones which are trickier than usual - otherwise they'd just copy and paste a HotScript or similar.

The average person who knows how to program well has also worked out that the value of a $FRIH is almost zero. In fact, their time is much more valuable.

FRIH$100 is only ~33 posts worth, I bet it's quicker to write 33 posts on different topics than to write a decent script from scratch.

Also, a lot of the requests are ridiculous; "I want a web version of excel, I'll give you FRIH$250".
gh0stface
Programming in langauges can be long and tedious work. People want to get paid with real money and currently FRI$ doesn't have any real value at this point. There might be some good samaritan out there who would do it for FRI$, but it'll probably be for an extremely simple program or script that would take up maybe like 5 minutes of there life.
Jeslyn
Because it would a waste of time to strain yourself for something that isn't worth anything. You might as well do it for free. If you're lucky enough to find someone nice to do that.
alkady
Perhaps you should wonder? Would you work for Fri$? Maybe we should call visa and ask them if they accept FRI$ as payment for the bills. The answer would be no. FRI$ is only something to make this forum fun, I collect Fri$ to be the richest Frihoster.
clip
But they probably won't have a value til the admins do the shop thing here. They haven't given the exact date yet tho. Confused
Pikokola
well. guess because F$ can't be used to buy real thing XD and programming is not as easy and simple than writing in this forum to get F$.

so if they have time, I think they prefer to do programming to get real money or use it to code for themself than get some F$ Smile
snowboardalliance
If I'm going to put effort into something, I'll jsut make something I want without getting paid instead of something for FriH$
n0obie4life
clip wrote:
But they probably won't have a value til the admins do the shop thing here. They haven't given the exact date yet tho. Confused

Don't worry, we won't give a date either Wink